Question about O2 Sealer

Kamakani

Jul 15, 2013
I recently downloaded Galacticraft (After watching a YogsCast Video on this mod), And was attempting to build a Moonbase. The question here is, does the O2 Sealer function correctly, or is it disabled/broken? If it does function correctly, maybe someone can explain to me what I'm doing wrong.

I'm testing it out on a 3x3x3 "Airlock" room. IC2 Power coming in from the roof as well as oxygen coming in from the roof. Both pipes are being brought in through the roof with sealed pipe blocks. The room is made of the Tin Decorative blocks with a 3x3 Airlock door on both sides of the room. The O2 Sealer has 100% Inbound air as well as max power, yet the Sealer shows Unsealed after I enable it.

Any help would be appreciated. And apologies if this has been answered already, read through a ton of posts, but didn't see this asked/addressed anywhere.

Edit: sorry, forgot to mention... this is on MC 1.5.2... haven't upgraded yet due to the fact that most of the mods I use haven't updated yet.

Kamakani

Jul 15, 2013
After some testing I found the problem. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the room design or anything else. Apparently the Sealer does not allow you to seal a room if the sealer is initially placed on the ceiling of a 3 high room. I had to place it on the floor to get it to seal.

After testing it out on the rooms I had already created, by adding a sealer on the floor directly below the ceiling sealers, I was able to seal the room, then remove the floor sealers and the ceiling ones were capable of maintaining the seal. The sealers on the ceilings are incapable of sealing a room, but are capable of maintaining an already sealed room. Is this the way it is supposed to work? If not, should I post this under bugs?

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
as I understand it you have a airlock in each base?
everything is closed?
enough air in it?
then i can not help you ...

works for me okay, no bugs