Realistic Rockets

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Rockets explained:

up_goer_five.png
the most awsome thing ive ever seen O.O.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
It seems I did something...

SpaceShuttle_preview2.png

No, I'm not releasing it as an add-on. I have no idea how to do so.

I was needing to dust off my old and useless 3D modeling skills. GC kind of gave me a theme to work with.

Reactions: pra

Gamegeek1234

Apr 22, 2013
Should i say Facepalm? I meant this to the poster of this topic, but anyways, google scott manley and see his videos for KSP and Papers,Please.
I just have never heard of this game before. I guess it's a big game because you're surprised I don't know what it is.

Twylite Fang

Jul 29, 2014
If we changed the rocket creation system, what if we did it like IndustrialCraft 2? Like when you make an MFSU; you have to make all the components first. So say... To build the engine, you have to first create the fuel rods. Then you have to get tier 1 heavy duty plating to keep in the radiation, as fuel cell casings. Then you have to put that in compressed steel, say... 3 fuel rods and 6 compressed steel, then you have the engine, and you have to build the main cockpit :D Or even better: What if to go to new solar systems, there was a whole new dimension, that you have to prepare for a massive journey for? And have /dimensiontp not work between solar systems? xD So then you have to go via this 'wormhole' dimension, where you are constantly monitoring your progress, and there's stuff for you to see all the time, like in Star Wars, but not lines. Like you can see far away galaxies through small windows xD Oh and your rocket actually docks with the side of the dimension, an actual interstellar craft, which you have to collect lots of energy to power, rather than fuel. That would make Galacticraft go from an awesome mod to THE BEST mod in existence XD I mean come on... Interstellar travel, where you actually have to spend time travelling to the new galaxy! And you'd also have to use a certain tier rocket to get to every single planet xD

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
Lol i think it should need to be insanely big and have a large launch pad..... but you people are boring and don't want to make a giant rocket that uses a crap ton of iron and stuff

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Lol i think it should need to be insanely big and have a large launch pad...
It should not need to be insanely big, 7 x 5 x 15 would do, not much taller than GalaxySpace's rockets. In some mods are pretty decent big models of ships and aircrafts which are not much bigger than that.

ef5JmhT.png

but you people are boring and don't want to make a giant rocket that uses a crap ton of iron and stuff
hqdefault.jpg

Okay...

0tY3cY5.png

urzMwj0.png

jZxj3Yu.png

uTccGEh.png

mnrQ6KP.png

Not a rocket. But still...