Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, but... (write in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M0bjack

Sep 16, 2014
Remote controlled or computer programmed robots. You should be able to send out robots into space. This may not be all that useful, but it would be a really cool addition to the game.

I propose a robot that can be placed on the outside of your space station on a module that lets is recharge. It would be:

• Activated remotely from a device inside the station
  • Have long, bendy, maneuverable arms
  • A camera so you can see what you're controlling
  • A charging pad that it needs to return to every now and then
Dextre-robot.jpg

M0bjack

Sep 16, 2014
it will be for start create a station very very far from your initial space station! this is a very good Idea. Maybe you could control they directly like if you are inside they, but you aren't! so you can "explore" standing in a room filled with oxygen!
Exactly.

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Why? If you want them, just install BuildCraft. for GC, it will be really pain to get them working on their own.

Jul 13, 2014
Why? If you want them, just install BuildCraft. for GC, it will be really pain to get them working on their own.
If someone has a problem and cannot download buildcraft?(for example I've not been able to download from adf.ly for a long time)
If someone hate buildcraft for a reason?
If someone don't like use more than one mod?
If someone has a very low computer, so he cannot use more than gc?
If someone hate use buildcraft because it's like cheating?(I don't think that, but someone can think so)

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Your problems are irrelevant. I do not want to be offensive to you, so I won´t write why... (Especially Ad.Fly problem, where BuildCraft has NO downloads other than direct ones )
GC is not the mod which copies things from other mods all the days. If it is, we do not need it. GC has its own unique things and only that makes mod good. Not stealing stuff from other mods. And there is A LOT of mods with Robots, they just don´t look like pictures above. BC was probably bad choice for my example, better would be ComputerCraft....

Jul 13, 2014
Your problems are irrelevant. I do not want to be offensive to you, so I won´t write why... (Especially Ad.Fly problem, where BuildCraft has NO downloads other than direct ones )
GC is not the mod which copies things from other mods all the days. If it is, we do not need it. GC has its own unique things and only that makes mod good. Not stealing stuff from other mods. And there is A LOT of mods with Robots, they just don´t look like pictures above. BC was probably bad choice for my example, better would be ComputerCraft....
aaaaaaaaaaah! now I really understand! computercraft is better...
anyway, I'm not sure, but the electric arc furnace is very similar to the enrichment chamber from mekanism...
another thing: other mods copy A LOT from other mods... and if you think, there are some mods that can be replaced by 20 other mods, but noone want to learn all the other 20 mods, when you can do the same with a single mod!

you can say me why my problems are irrilevant without being offensive...
anyway, my problems was only examples! I well know that bc don't use adf.ly! but... I know 10 people that has a computer so low, that cannot use more than GC, so for they add robots in GC would be a great thing.

PS: it sims that what I wrote made you angry... for this... sorry! this is the last thing that I want! (if you don't use that way of saying, it means: I really don't want to make someone angry)