Removing the "bubble'

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
Anyone know how to remove the oxygen distributor's bubble?
As I seem to be unable to use sealers without crashing the world I am forced to use distributors. I would like to remove the bubble or atleast render it invisible.

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
Is there a reliable method for using the oxygen sealers then? Everytime I place a 3rd one it usually causes a crash. That and I am still not positive on the blocks that "seal" vs the ones that don't.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I believe the answer to both your questions is in the config. In the config you can make the bubble disappear, and add ID's to the sealable list.

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
Would you happen to know where in the config? I know enough to break things but can't seem to find this.

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
I am sorry that I have a question and I am requesting a little more help. I do not understand how this requires my post be closed. If I knew where and what to change I would have no issue with it being closed, but sadly I have no clue.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
It might just be GalactiCraft is having trouble with some other mod you are using but I doubt it. It's worth the try to check though, right?

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I only use the mods required to run GC. I am a fan of the whole space building.
Thumbs up to that! Space Stations for the win, oh and I don't know how to help you. :/ I'm guessing you tried YouTube already then? Googled it?

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Try getting the newest version of the mod, or a stable version. You could also double check that if you recently updated your version that only one Galacticraft is in your mods folder. Did you try anything weird with the Oxygen Sealers?

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
I just got the newest version today. I am certain only one galacticraft is in the folder. What do you mean by weird? I would attach them to 2-3 oxygen collectors and the moment a third sealer was setup it crashes. Each sealer gets its own 2-3 collectors.

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
I just got the newest version today. I am certain only one galacticraft is in the folder. What do you mean by weird? I would attach them to 2-3 oxygen collectors and the moment a third sealer was setup it crashes. Each sealer gets its own 2-3 collectors.

Multiple Sealers in a large rum usally crash, I tried to seal a room with 9 sealer in a 10*10*10 space around each sealer, then my save was gone, I had to MCedit the sealers

Reactions: MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Yeah... well, nothing might be the problem now that I think of it. This mod is still being developed and all. But thumbs up to Donzaffi.

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
Okay will keep that in mind. Thank you for the replies! Now if I can just find where that bubble is in the config.

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
The only thing dealing with the bubble that I could find was "I:idEntityOxygenBubble=167" and I have tried removing it but the game puts it back in after starting up.

Smiles

Nov 3, 2013
I noticed all of you guys were talking about sealers etc. well today I found something really annoying =/

I mannaged to get enough oxygen and energy to supply 114! sealers...yeah 114! they all work fine together and I worked out that they are more than enough to supply the base I'm constructing, everything is correctly installed and they all have full oxygen and energy, but...they dont want to seal??

I've really tried everything and they just dont want to seal :(

any help would be much appreciated, I wouldnt want to go to bubbles :p

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
I work tech center for a living so first questions first:
1) Enable seal is selected?
2) Sealable blocks are used?
3) How did you get those all working? Are they all in separate rooms?
4) If using airlocks is there a small corridor between each room?

final thoughts: If there is a small corridor leave the door to the room being sealed open so the sealer accounts for it being opened when you enter or it may cause a crash. I haven't have much luck with sealers. The airlock door can be closed after the room is "sealed" as it will have accounted for that small corridor anytime it opens.