Rewenable oil

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AcapitalA, Feb 9, 2014.

?

Should this be added?

1. Of course, i like to go to the moon infinite times.

73.3%
  2. No way, i like to go only once to the moon and then back. No more trips for me on that world!

26.7%
  1. AcapitalA

AcapitalA Member

Sorry to tell you, but you're turning into one...
    Shall we shoot him?
    No, i think he will recover...
    If you say so, but if he turns into a Dex Luther i will shoot him!

Vigilantecow likes this.
  2. Dex Luther

Dex Luther Member

You mean turn into someone that's mature and knows what he's talking about. Thinks Logically, and has actual VALID arguments for or against ideas? I don't just dislike an idea. I always give valid reasons why I don't like it. I think you should consider it an honor if you turned into me. Heck it would be a miracle if you turned into a fraction of me.

There's a reason why you had to lie about your age to even create an account and I didn't. There's a reason why you got chased off another forum. So you come here and do the exact same thing not having learned anything?

I'm really tired of you throwing my name around like it's an insult after I've done nothing wrong to you except dislike some of your ideas.

I used to enjoy coming here to discuss ideas, but you've almost single-handedly made it less and less enjoyable here for a lot of people. It's virtually impossible to even discuss an idea anymore without you and a few other people completely de-railing and spamming every thread.

Stop playing the victim because I found faults in your bad ideas. It's my job to find faults in things, so I know what I'm talking about. I've supported some of your better ideas, yet you only focus on the ones that had issues or just wouldn't work. You're not a victim. If anything, you make everyone else a victim of you.

Here's a blast from your past. I think it's about time you read it, and actually take it to heart and grow up.

Source

#22 Dex Luther, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    obsidianpower790 and AcapitalA like this.
  3. TheUnkownPlayer

I dont spam st threads anymore..(trying) because i have an official off-topic thread FOR spammin :s and you are right dex.

4. TheUnkownPlayer

Mature rage mode activated :3 i usually scream in caps and you writw pages that is interesting to read... wolfboyft is a bitch i know.

5. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Member

Oh my F*cking god. Who the hell do you think you are?

Seriously, perhaps you "weren't hostile", but now, look at yourself. You really have turned into true scum.

Oh, and also... you can't rush me! It takes years to grow up. ;)

(Lol, I bet that looks like I'm making an excuse! Ha... but seriously, you can't rush someone in growth.)

But you should have. I don't care if I look stupid saying this, or whatever. You honestly are right, but you certainly are a hostile asshole. Don't try denying that. Admit it, scum.

And CrashSanders is also scum. He may be neutral, but when I tried to start a conversation about you, he just ran off. He was scum then, and he's less scum now.

Scum... ha, funny word! Anyway. The reason I always said 'turning into Dex Luther' was because I remember how you poked holes in my (STILL EPIC :D) explore space idea, which was fine, but with hostility. That's not acceptable. You shouldn't be on the forums if you can't just discuss an idea. And I admit it, I was a bit hostile and you-ish, (the perfect word is... "i'm-mature" lol, isn't that so true! :D) but I APOLOGIZED. I said I was sorry. I admitted I sank to your FILTHY level.

And guess what I, the more mature but younger by years person is going to do?

Not start a flame-war with a little-brain-main.

Lol... weirdest and best insult ever.

(You may have a point but you can't do this to me. So shut up. I don't care about your knife of filth. You can say whatever you want, but I'll always be sitting on a chair waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy above you)

Oh, and... you're the only 'victim' of me. No one else here has a problem with me! You're the only person to say that discussing ideas is less fun. ;)

#25 wolfboyft, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  6. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Member

Pressing the ignore button makes things go a bit weird, like you can't see when someone's quoting the idiot (I don't care for your 'I'm not an idiot! I'm mature, I stab other users in the back' shit) you ignore etc. So... I'll just biologically ignore you. ;)

7. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Member

I don't wanna fuel Dex Luther's fight for his own pleasure, but...

You just think I didn't learn. Do you have any idea how old that source of yours is?

:)

StarMade, Minecraft forums too! I learnt. Yes, I did learn. And now the threads will get deleted.

Hopefully this too. I'll ask AcapitalA to re-post this.

8. AcapitalA

AcapitalA Member

Mature fighting, everyone.

wolfboyft likes this.
  9. TheUnkownPlayer

Im on dex luthers side :/

10. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Member

I know, I did learn. But Dex is just harassing me now. :D

11. TheUnkownPlayer

No he doesent its mostly you but you seem to not understand. shizz both wolf and dex needs to stop!

12. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Member

Ok... read first. Anyway. YEAH! WE NEED TO STFU, BOTH OF US. No sarcasm.

13. TheUnkownPlayer

Really well you 2 need to stop this fighting -_- its more annoying when (before) dinammer was spamming with IsoMs

14. AcapitalA

AcapitalA Member

True.

15. TheUnkownPlayer

Yeaa... ill send the link of mfr in an sec :2

16. AcapitalA

AcapitalA Member

One second? you said that an hour ago!
    I want 60 minutes of my life back!

17. Douglas_Fresh

Douglas_Fresh Member

Seriously guys? Are you kidding me? Why? What is happening to this forum? Just stop! If you can't figure out how to interact with people or how to ignore them to avoid this kind of situation then just stop talking altogether. This is ridiculous. This was a legitimate discussion about a reasonable suggestion for a whopping 4 posts and turned into absolute garbage because people don't know when to just shut up. And EVERY THREAD?! Just stop, please. And now it's already turning into spam. You guys even made an "Off-Topic" thread specifically for this nonsense that is completely pointless and ruins whatever possibilities that could have come from this suggestion because now nobody knows what "we're" even talking about. JUST STOP!!

1)Stop arguing - use your own private conversation
    2)Stop spamming - use your own spam thread

I don't even have any personal issues with anybody, just stop ruining every thread, please.

wolfboyft and AcapitalA like this.
  18. AcapitalA

AcapitalA Member

That's what iv'e been thinking the whole time ever since i saw a bit of off-topicness...

19. Douglas_Fresh

Douglas_Fresh Member

And I don't mean to come off as a jerk who takes things too seriously or anything, but come on guys. I was just getting frustrated that nothing can stay on topic and maintain a general level of common courtesy and respect.

AcapitalA likes this.
  20. Dex Luther

Dex Luther Member

What do you think I've been trying to do for months now? Every fucking time I post something, I've got wolfboy or someone from his little fan club on my ass. Every thread devolves into spam because a lot of the same people. Then you've got wolfboy constantly playing the victim just like he did on the ftl forums, and throwing my name around like an insult just because a few of his ideas were bad ones. Instead of letting it go like a mature person, which he claims to be, he just replies to every one of my posts about how I'm a hater or throwing my name around like it's an insult.

I've probably disliked an idea from everyone on the forums, but I'm still able to have intelligent mature conversations with each and every one of you. Except Wolfboy. Why is that? Why are there TWO forums that have had issues with Wolfboy in the center of it, yet he claims I'm the problem? I'm tired of the children on these forums.

Wolfboy, If you really did read that post from the other forms and really did learn, then why haven't you changed your obviously problematic behavior?

obsidianpower790 and AcapitalA like this.