Rewenable oil

Should this be added?

• Total voters

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Still... there are no pumps... nothing to let him do that... sorry, I just think it's an awful idea. Not trying to be Dex Luther though...
Sorry to tell you, but you're turning into one...
Shall we shoot him?
No, i think he will recover...
If you say so, but if he turns into a Dex Luther i will shoot him!

Reactions: Vigilantecow

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Still... there are no pumps... nothing to let him do that... sorry, I just think it's an awful idea. Not trying to be Dex Luther though...

You mean turn into someone that's mature and knows what he's talking about. Thinks Logically, and has actual VALID arguments for or against ideas? I don't just dislike an idea. I always give valid reasons why I don't like it. I think you should consider it an honor if you turned into me. Heck it would be a miracle if you turned into a fraction of me.

There's a reason why you had to lie about your age to even create an account and I didn't. There's a reason why you got chased off another forum. So you come here and do the exact same thing not having learned anything?

I'm really tired of you throwing my name around like it's an insult after I've done nothing wrong to you except dislike some of your ideas.

I used to enjoy coming here to discuss ideas, but you've almost single-handedly made it less and less enjoyable here for a lot of people. It's virtually impossible to even discuss an idea anymore without you and a few other people completely de-railing and spamming every thread.

Stop playing the victim because I found faults in your bad ideas. It's my job to find faults in things, so I know what I'm talking about. I've supported some of your better ideas, yet you only focus on the ones that had issues or just wouldn't work. You're not a victim. If anything, you make everyone else a victim of you.

Here's a blast from your past. I think it's about time you read it, and actually take it to heart and grow up.

wolfboyft said:
CrashSanders said:
Nobody here is familiar with this 'thing'. Care to enlighten us?
Nay. A dark past full of hating haters assaulting me deserves to stay as a past!
icon_razz.gif
Gerroff!
So I did quite a research about Galacticraft forum incident that you are so not willing to remember.
Look what I've found: Click!
And the second one: Click!

Everybody interested please take a seat, have some popcorn and go read both the topics.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So what do we have? We have a stubborn kiddo, obsessed with some stupid ideas that would please only himself, trying to not to do as Romans do. We have a person that do not listen to criticism from people (i.e. 'haters' that he tend to ignore automatically because they don't like his ideas). The one who smiles at people who are trying to be serious. A child who keep trying to draw as much attention as possible to his 'brilliant' ideas. Who will never listen to a reason because he's too blind to understand, how much irritation and disgust he cause (and that's where so-called 'haters' emerge, the people who cannot endure his attitude).

I cannot ignore him, although I've been advised to be polite and tolerable. But I am interested in seeing good ideas and people in community, not some kiddos who think they are smarter than others. I tried to explain to him that most of his suggestions are impossible unless there is a huge work put in by either developers or modders, but he didn't care. He just said me that 'Oh no, not that Galacticraft forum crap again, save me from this!' and continued.

Wolfboyft, if you would not stop acting like you did on Galacticraft Forums and here, you will never be listened to. Being an attention harvester is not the best way to get people interested in your ideas.

So, for once, just shut up about 'teleporters being cheaty' and listen to big smart guys like Sleeper Service or HeadHunter, someone who actually know how to mod, know what features could not be implemented due to different circumstances, eventually understand that your ideas are mostly impossible and stop whining. And then learn something I understood long time ago: do not come in a certain gaming community just to throw in some crazy ideas that came to your mind. There's a whole lot of suggesters just like you, you are no different, nor you would be ever listened to by devs or modders, unless you have some truly brilliant ideas, which you do not.
Source

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
You mean turn into someone that's mature and knows what he's talking about. Thinks Logically, and has actual VALID arguments for or against ideas? I don't just dislike an idea. I always give valid reasons why I don't like it. I think you should consider it an honor if you turned into me. Heck it would be a miracle if you turned into a fraction of me.

There's a reason why you had to lie about your age to even create an account and I didn't. There's a reason why you got chased off another forum. So you come here and do the exact same thing not having learned anything?

I'm really tired of you throwing my name around like it's an insult after I've done nothing wrong to you except dislike some of your ideas.

I used to enjoy coming here to discuss ideas, but you've almost single-handedly made it less and less enjoyable here for a lot of people. It's virtually impossible to even discuss an idea anymore without you and a few other people completely de-railing and spamming every thread.

Stop playing the victim because I found faults in your bad ideas. It's my job to find faults in things, so I know what I'm talking about. I've supported some of your better ideas, yet you only focus on the ones that had issues or just wouldn't work. You're not a victim. If anything, you make everyone else a victim of you.

Here's a blast from your past. I think it's about time you read it, and actually take it to heart and grow up.

Source
I dont spam st threads anymore..(trying) because i have an official off-topic thread FOR spammin :s and you are right dex.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch

Source
Mature rage mode activated :3 i usually scream in caps and you writw pages that is interesting to read... wolfboyft is a bitch i know.

*snip: must people look at vomit posts twice?*

Oh my F*cking god. Who the hell do you think you are?

Seriously, perhaps you "weren't hostile", but now, look at yourself. You really have turned into true scum.

Oh, and also... you can't rush me! It takes years to grow up. ;)

(Lol, I bet that looks like I'm making an excuse! Ha... but seriously, you can't rush someone in growth.)

But you should have. I don't care if I look stupid saying this, or whatever. You honestly are right, but you certainly are a hostile asshole. Don't try denying that. Admit it, scum.

And CrashSanders is also scum. He may be neutral, but when I tried to start a conversation about you, he just ran off. He was scum then, and he's less scum now.

Scum... ha, funny word! Anyway. The reason I always said 'turning into Dex Luther' was because I remember how you poked holes in my (STILL EPIC :D) explore space idea, which was fine, but with hostility. That's not acceptable. You shouldn't be on the forums if you can't just discuss an idea. And I admit it, I was a bit hostile and you-ish, (the perfect word is... "i'm-mature" lol, isn't that so true! :D) but I APOLOGIZED. I said I was sorry. I admitted I sank to your FILTHY level.

And guess what I, the more mature but younger by years person is going to do?

Not start a flame-war with a little-brain-main.

Lol... weirdest and best insult ever.

(You may have a point but you can't do this to me. So shut up. I don't care about your knife of filth. You can say whatever you want, but I'll always be sitting on a chair waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy above you)

Oh, and... you're the only 'victim' of me. No one else here has a problem with me! You're the only person to say that discussing ideas is less fun. ;)

Last edited:
I don't wanna fuel Dex Luther's fight for his own pleasure, but...

You just think I didn't learn. Do you have any idea how old that source of yours is?

:)

StarMade, Minecraft forums too! I learnt. Yes, I did learn. And now the threads will get deleted.

Hopefully this too. I'll ask AcapitalA to re-post this.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Oh my F*cking god. Who the hell do you think you are?

Seriously, perhaps you "weren't hostile", but now, look at yourself. You really have turned into true scum.

Oh, and also... you can't rush me! It takes years to grow up. ;)

(Lol, I bet that looks like I'm making an excuse! Ha... but seriously, you can't rush someone in growth.)

But you should have. I don't care if I look stupid saying this, or whatever, but you honestly may be right, but you certainly are a hostile asshole. Don't try denying that. Admit it, scum.

And CrashSanders is also scum. He may be neutral, but when I tried to start a conversation about you, he just ran off. He was scum then, and he's less scum now.

Scum... ha, funny word! Anyway. The reason I always said 'turning into Dex Luther' was because I remember how you poked holes in my (STILL EPIC :D) explore space idea, which was fine, but with hostility. That's not acceptable. You shouldn't be on the forums if you can't just discuss an idea. And I admit it, I was a bit hostile and you-ish, (the perfect word is... "i'm-mature" lol, isn't that so true! :D) but I APOLOGIZED. I said I was sorry. I admitted I sank to your FILTHY level.

And guess what I, the more mature but younger by years person is going to do?

Not start a flame-war with a little-brain-main.

Lol... weirdest and best insult ever.

(You may have a point but you can't do this to me. So shut up. I don't care about your knife of filth. You can say whatever you want, but I'll always be sitting on a chair waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy above you)
Mature fighting, everyone.

Reactions: wolfboyft

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Seriously guys? Are you kidding me? Why? What is happening to this forum? Just stop! If you can't figure out how to interact with people or how to ignore them to avoid this kind of situation then just stop talking altogether. This is ridiculous. This was a legitimate discussion about a reasonable suggestion for a whopping 4 posts and turned into absolute garbage because people don't know when to just shut up. And EVERY THREAD?! Just stop, please. And now it's already turning into spam. You guys even made an "Off-Topic" thread specifically for this nonsense that is completely pointless and ruins whatever possibilities that could have come from this suggestion because now nobody knows what "we're" even talking about. JUST STOP!!

1)Stop arguing - use your own private conversation
2)Stop spamming - use your own spam thread

I don't even have any personal issues with anybody, just stop ruining every thread, please.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Seriously guys? Are you kidding me? Why? What is happening to this forum? Just stop! If you can't figure out how to interact with people or how to ignore them to avoid this kind of situation then just stop talking altogether. This is ridiculous. This was a legitimate discussion about a reasonable suggestion for a whopping 4 posts and turned into absolute garbage because people don't know when to just shut up. And EVERY THREAD?! Just stop, please. And now it's already turning into spam. You guys even made an "Off-Topic" thread specifically for this nonsense that is completely pointless and ruins whatever possibilities that could have come from this suggestion because now nobody knows what "we're" even talking about. JUST STOP!!

I don't even have any personal issues with anybody, just stop ruining every thread, please.
That's what iv'e been thinking the whole time ever since i saw a bit of off-topicness...

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth

What do you think I've been trying to do for months now? Every fucking time I post something, I've got wolfboy or someone from his little fan club on my ass. Every thread devolves into spam because a lot of the same people. Then you've got wolfboy constantly playing the victim just like he did on the ftl forums, and throwing my name around like an insult just because a few of his ideas were bad ones. Instead of letting it go like a mature person, which he claims to be, he just replies to every one of my posts about how I'm a hater or throwing my name around like it's an insult.

I've probably disliked an idea from everyone on the forums, but I'm still able to have intelligent mature conversations with each and every one of you. Except Wolfboy. Why is that? Why are there TWO forums that have had issues with Wolfboy in the center of it, yet he claims I'm the problem? I'm tired of the children on these forums.

Wolfboy, If you really did read that post from the other forms and really did learn, then why haven't you changed your obviously problematic behavior?