Rocket Idea

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
I really like the rockets and that you can fly with them but i have a idea for a tier 3 rocket. It's just like a tier 2 one but it is bigger it uses more heavy duty plating and you can add another slot so you can in 1 rocket with 2/3 persons. the more people in the rocket, the rocket is bigger. therefore more launch pads but not 3x3 6x6 for 2/3 people

BTW: Sorry if my English is bad because it is difficult for me to type English because i'm dutch.
:)

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
Je Nederlands is nog wel goed. Maar ik denk dat het mogelijk is.
Your Dutch is good. But i think it is possible.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I really like the rockets and that you can fly with them but i have a idea for a tier 3 rocket. It's just like a tier 2 one but it is bigger it uses more heavy duty plating and you can add another slot so you can in 1 rocket with 2/3 persons. the more people in the rocket, the rocket is bigger. therefore more launch pads but not 3x3 6x6 for 2/3 people

BTW: Sorry if my English is bad because it is difficult for me to type English because i'm dutch.
:)

there is actully allready discussed about this idea, non that this is a bad idea. but micdoodle (Mitch) will decide what comes..

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Tier 3 Rockets are already on this list on future stuff that will be added to GC. It could change easily and just like that, but it could be added which is already very likely.