Good Idea?

• Yes :D

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No :(

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
I had some idea's... if you crash you're rocket than it gets destroyed... what if you crash you're rocket you get some parts back? you'll have to use less materials to build a new rocket.

Good Idea? :)

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Good concept,They should like have space debris while your in the rocket in space if you hit it your rocket takes damage and maybe loose a piece i dont know

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Basically like when Vanilla boats break? I could see that. The only obstacle I can see with that though is the fact that it doesn't just fall apart like the boats do, it explodes. So like in real life, I don't think there is really anything salvageable from the wreckage. BUT this is a game so you could still make that happen. An even bigger "but" is that if it explodes, it could destroy the dropped items (like TNT or creepers do) unless you made the items deliberately drop after the explosion. Not a bad idea though. It would be convenient to get even some stuff back so that you aren't completely back to nothing.

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
Basically like when Vanilla boats break? I could see that. The only obstacle I can see with that though is the fact that it doesn't just fall apart like the boats do, it explodes. So like in real life, I don't think there is really anything salvageable from the wreckage. BUT this is a game so you could still make that happen. An even bigger "but" is that if it explodes, it could destroy the dropped items (like TNT or creepers do) unless you made the items deliberately drop after the explosion. Not a bad idea though. It would be convenient to get even some stuff back so that you aren't completely back to nothing.
i agree