Rockets disappearing

Mike Epmeier

May 6, 2014
I'm playing galacticraft on an attack of the b team multiplayer server. A couple of issues i'm having.

1. I'm trying to craft more than one rocket, but every time I select my crafted rocket from the NASA workbench, my game crashes and I lose all of my materials used to build the rocket (very painful). I saw that this was a known issue, but was wondering how everyone else has dealt with this.

2. Returning from the moon to the overworld, I parachute down just fine. I noticed that my rocket was gone though. Is the rocket supposed to be gone upon re-entry, or are you supposed to get it back in your inventory? I searched on the ground all around my landing site but could not find the rocket anywhere.

Getting tired of building multiple rockets and having them disappear right away or be gone after one round trip. (the server won't let me warp back and forth to the moon once i'm there)

Jacob Staley

May 9, 2014
I have been getting a similar problem with my single player world, but the problem is that when i leave the overworld and go to the moon with the tier 2 rocket, the rocket dissapears, still have the landing pad, but all the items stored in the rocket disappeared as well. That was a lot of stuff, considering storage space of 52 and it was filled. Does anyone know if this issue has been addressed?

Cerebot

May 20, 2018
I've also been having this same issue in my singleplayer world, but usually it's only when my rocket is not fueled fully. The items that disappear are random, though. Sometimes it's the rocket, sometimes it's the launch pads, sometimes it's both. This isn't a huge issue FOR ME, as I just cheat them in...:cool::cool:, but I assume anyone who doesn't use cheats find this a big problem, as stated above.

Cerebot

May 20, 2018
Replying to QuadShot,
I'm using the latest .177 version with all mods(galacticraft, micdoodlecore, and galacticraft planets) .