• Yes/No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Suggestion #1
I think a way that might make the whole climbing buggies graphical poop a little better is to tilt the buggies when they go up a block. For obvious reasons, it would still look bad, but it may make it look slightly better when driving, and it would be easier to code than some other complicated mish mash. I also think that buggies should only be able to climb 1-2 blocks at a time. A Rover going up three blocks looks a little ridiculous and silly.

Suggestion #2
I was driving my buggy on my testing grounds on Earth, when suddenly I realized how it drove exactly the same on how it drove on the moon. I think that it would be very cool to have it drive faster on the moon/mars, for less fuel, and to have it drive slower on Earth, for more fuel.

Suggestion #3
Manned Roving Vehicles. Pretty self explanatory, it would require about 5 additional steel plating and an extra seat. The first person to get onto the Rover is the driver.

Anyways, hoped you like my suggestions. Feel free to critique or anything else in the comments.

Reactions: obsidianpower790

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
I'd love to see better land vehicles slightly larger and have headlights for exploring planets during the night.