Safe Airlock system

Cern_Reaktor

Jul 5, 2013
You can only open one side at a time and so when ones open, it disconnects the control for the other.

I am using the mod RedLogic by Immibis

EDIT: And for a non modded version, view this post by IsoMS http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...and-safe-airlock-system-ssp-smp-support.2004/

Top-down view of whole circuit. :

BHTvV18.png

Another closer view:

unKLcX3.png

What is under the floor where the pressure plates are:

dtoUW5W.png

And one last one of an actual airlock. this one happens to be on the moon. the whole thing would be pretty bulky on a space station, so ill post a better one of that later. I pretty much just wrapped it around the space underneath, with the red alloy wire coming out of the red and green insulated wire extending accross the space where the pressure plates would be placed above.

Go5Nltx.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Here's the Space station version. Also, i didn't know that the only way to get immibis' microblocks is to craft them, so you can shrink the moon version to the size of the Space station version. Just a 6x6 space is needed. Anyway, Here's sort of a "tutorial" for the space station version
-----------------------------------------------

Step 1
ensjnXr.png

Step 2
ZnYH4nS.png

Step 3
O3xApyf.png

Step 4.1 - This is how to separate the wires and cables and then close up the the "Solar Panel."
I0mtOON.png

Step 4.2 - How to cover the NOT gates, in album form.
http://imgur.com/a/z2YAt

Step 5 - Repeat on the other side, but different
biSUXmJ.png

Step 6 - The underside, as well as how to connect it all, with bundled cables.
yVnXCKg.png

jSaznvW.png

NdlcJIg.png

Finale view, top down, with the pressure plates finally added.
5cAvcfM.png

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2013
germany
You can only open one side at a time and so when ones open, it disconnects the control for the other.

BHTvV18.png

Another closer view:

unKLcX3.png

dtoUW5W.png

And one last one of an actual airlock. this one happens to be on the moon. the whole thing would be pretty bulky on a space station, so ill post a better one of that later. I pretty much just wrapped it around the space underneath, with the red alloy wire coming out of the red and green insulated wire extending accross the space where the pressure plates would be placed above.

Go5Nltx.png

...aand why is this posted in media...?

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa

BHTvV18.png

Another closer view:

unKLcX3.png

dtoUW5W.png

Go5Nltx.png

well i made my airlock easier O_O

*Things you need to make an easy airlock*( this works in SMP-SSP)

1_ 8 redstone dust.

2_ 2 redstone repeaters.

3_ 1 redstone torch.

4_ 1 lever.

5_ 2 airlocks.

i maybe will post some pictures of the thing.

Cern_Reaktor

Jul 5, 2013
I know about that one, I don't use repeaters though, but this one ensures that only 1 is open at a time, and works with the pressure plates. When I get I a computer ill post the space station version. It looks like solar panels. :3