Sci-Fi Star ships

ZRXBLUE

Mar 5, 2013
if possible i think that it would be a good idea to add when convenient, Star ships from Star Trek, Star wars and Stargate.I would extremely like to see the Enterprise-D in minecraft. also maybe consider warp or hyper-drive, the basic concept would be a button you press that opens a map and you select a point on the map then your ship charges up, then a wormhole appears in front of your ship and it automatically fly's through it.

Nexonoid

Feb 21, 2013
its very hard to create solid entities without bugging too much, except uf u want em static, but there was a mod (its outdated) the zeppelin mod (it is for 1.2.5) that you can create your own ship and fly it, without bugging, but now entities are a bit "transparent" so that will be very hard, ill like to see that, but in terms of programing is almost impossible

ZRXBLUE

Mar 5, 2013
true but i wasn't thinking to scale but it's just an idea that i would like to see implemented when possible or if possible

Reactions: chris

chris

Mar 1, 2013
true but i wasn't thinking to scale but it's just an idea that i would like to see implemented when possible or if possible
agreed. iv got alot of the new mod airlock and redstone wireing all going on a serenity/firefly. in the cockpit i want complete control over the ship with switches and buttons. aye captain...flip the wrong switch and we get sucked out lol.
this is the MOST appealing aspect of space....your ride!

chris

Mar 1, 2013
i wish i had programing as a talent. i used to be a carpenter...untill the brain and spine sergon told me im not going to make it. i guess i just dont understand any of this mutch. and i wish i had the time to learn code...its far better than useing a pencil for art..my bad