Sealers...again :P

Veryance

Mar 21, 2014
I wanted to use the tin decoration blocks that the space station is made out of when it spawns, but those are unmakable for some reason. So I am using some glass blocks from AE mod, and some aluminum blocks from TE iirc. I've added everything my base is made out of to the sealable blocks in the config section, so I dunno. I am starting to believe that micdoodle's design philosophy is what is causing this stuff to shit the bed, which is really too bad because conceptually I love this mod. But dealing with it is incredibly frustrating.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
I wanted to use the tin decoration blocks that the space station is made out of when it spawns, but those are unmakable for some reason. So I am using some glass blocks from AE mod, and some aluminum blocks from TE iirc. I've added everything my base is made out of to the sealable blocks in the config section, so I dunno. I am starting to believe that micdoodle's design philosophy is what is causing this stuff to shit the bed, which is really too bad because conceptually I love this mod. But dealing with it is incredibly frustrating.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

You problaby failed at the confiq and AE support is very buggy so i recommnend also space station tin decoration blocks are not unbreakeble use a better pickaxe (and normal glass) TE aluminium blocks is an sealeble block from start so yea.... (try using vanilla blocks or galacticraft blocks ;))

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

You problaby failed at the confiq and AE support is very buggy so i recommnend also space station tin decoration blocks are not unbreakeble use a better pickaxe (and normal glass) TE aluminium blocks is an sealeble block from start so yea.... (try using vanilla blocks or galacticraft blocks ;))

He said tin decoration blocks are unmakable, not unbreakable.

I have seen a crafting table appear as though it can't craft tin deco blocks on occassion, but if i take the compressed tin back out and try it again it works...in case that helps at all.