server buddies

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
Looking for peope to play on a galactic craft server, will take about 3 months to set up a starting base, get 4 rockets and build a space station, so put your minecraft name, age, and time location pst/est/etc. So yeah 4people max, ill say who wins in I while so come now!

!ATTENTION! server might be 1.6.2, depending on server stuff, if able, server will be 1.6.4

Last edited:

loldude

Oct 17, 2013
Looking for peope to play on a galactic craft server, will take about 3 months to set up a starting base, get 4 rockets and build a space station, so put your minecraft name, age, and time location pst/est/etc. So yeah 4people max, ill say who wins in I while so come now!
superl10, 11, in the uk

Last edited:

xSpartan1470

Oct 19, 2013
Ign: xSpartan1470

Time: EST (eastern US)

I can even record if you want me to.

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
Spartan1470, loldude, yrtimid are the entrants, ao guys post what time you can play, but no worries, the server is 24hours so just try to get it around 5pm pst, yup so, ill tell you guys the ip in 3 months oh, and I'm 13 lol go tweens.

xSpartan1470

Oct 19, 2013
Spartan1470, loldude, yrtimid are the entrants, ao guys post what time you can play, but no worries, the server is 24hours so just try to get it around 5pm pst, yup so, ill tell you guys the ip in 3 months oh, and I'm 13 lol go tweens.
I can usually play 3:15 pm to 9:00 pm EST, on weekends i have all day. (obviously)

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
alright, so, spartan1470, you are signed in my list, and so are you yrtimd, but yrtimd I need specific times, like 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, like that, alright, your still in, I just need a specfic time. oh and I also need your minecraft name to put you on the whitelist, yeah. last thing, Spartan, you can record if you want, when ever you want, just make sure to say that if people wanna join the server, they have to tellme, and all give them a "entrant form" whitch ill post here, so yeah, say that in your videos, yup that's about it, if you guys want to see the progress, go to darkindustries, that's my youtube channel, ill post the progress ever so recently, if you want me to. well gtg, bye.

Fubarp

Oct 22, 2013
I might be interested.. Fubarp
24/US... my times vary whenever I got free time after classes and when I'm not doing fraternity things.

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
allright fubarp, your on my list, just post your minecraft user name on here, and ill whitelist you when the server is up

xSpartan1470

Oct 19, 2013
alright, so, spartan1470, you are signed in my list, and so are you yrtimd, but yrtimd I need specific times, like 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, like that, alright, your still in, I just need a specfic time. oh and I also need your minecraft name to put you on the whitelist, yeah. last thing, Spartan, you can record if you want, when ever you want, just make sure to say that if people wanna join the server, they have to tellme, and all give them a "entrant form" whitch ill post here, so yeah, say that in your videos, yup that's about it, if you guys want to see the progress, go to darkindustries, that's my youtube channel, ill post the progress ever so recently, if you want me to. well gtg, bye.
My minecraft name is xSpartan1470

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
Alright fubarp and spartan, ill be recording a video talking about the server on a mc.hypixel.net, if you want to watch or record with me. write on here, ill be using razer comms, google it, that's how well chat on the server, so yeah. Sparyan? I'm guessing you want to. Oh and spartan, I also eant to know your youtube channel. So yeah, ill record in like a week.

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
Alrighy so spaceunicorm your on the list, no more "free" entres, now its by interview, so spartan I saw your youtube channel, lol, your how to fly a plane video, so yeah, um, can you be on tommorow at around 3:30 pm pst, or saturday at about 1pm pst?

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

xSpartan1470

Oct 19, 2013
Alrighy so spaceunicorm your on the list, no more "free" entres, now its by interview, so spartan I saw your youtube channel, lol, your how to fly a plane video, so yeah, um, can you be on tommorow at around 3:30 pm pst, or saturday at about 1pm pst?
I should be able to

loldude

Oct 17, 2013
Soz for the late reply but if I'm still in then I will be on from about 12:00 pst and all day saturday + 1/2 a day Sunday and I am up at 0:00 pst on a saturday [7:00 U.K. time]

Last edited:

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
Yes lol dude your still in, and I'm going to have to delay the server launch until after winter break, I still have to set up sone stuff, find a good seed, and build our base