server buddies

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
Ok, so, if made a few tweaks to how the server will work, and I'm going to add some server side mods, so don't worry about downloading them, I'm going to add buildcraft, industrialcraft, and a few more, but for how the server will work, there will be 4 or 5 teams of 2 or 4, then, when the teams are set up, its a race to the moon and there's a twist, pvp will be on, you have to fight your oponents to win, and I'm adding a missle mod, maybe, so, better start planing...

loldude

Oct 17, 2013
Ok, so, if made a few tweaks to how the server will work, and I'm going to add some server side mods, so don't worry about downloading them, I'm going to add buildcraft, industrialcraft, and a few more, but for how the server will work, there will be 4 or 5 teams of 2 or 4, then, when the teams are set up, its a race to the moon and there's a twist, pvp will be on, you have to fight your oponents to win, and I'm adding a missle mod, maybe, so, better start planing...
Damn this will be harder than I thought

xSpartan1470

Oct 19, 2013
This is gonna be weird then, i dont like PVP whatsoever.

Smiles

Nov 3, 2013
I'm interested as well, hopefully I can team up with SpaceUnicorn? :p

ign: SmiLeY_ZA

Last edited:

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
Spartan, pvp will only be during night time, so my friend will help me custom code it, if not, pvp is off. And lol dude, the teams will be usefull, and the teams are going to be made of 4 people, miner/engineer = 2 people, astronaught = 1 person, farmer = 1 person, so, say on het what you want to be, and ill form the groups later, then, get razer comms, and stary planing with your teams, you'll be glad you did..

darkhalahula

Oct 15, 2013
So, I have some bad news, about the server, unfortunatly, all the coding me and my friends have do e, got deleted by my cousin, so, I'm sorry, deeply, I really am, but I might have to delay the server launch, I'm sorry, but it took us a long time to set it all up. Please, don't hate, and I understand if you do, thank you for your cooperatipn, have a good day. -dark

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Username: 19abaranet
I call miner! I'd also like to do a youtube series on this server too if you don't mind... :3
(Will be my very first youtube videos probably)