Server Bug or what ?

Discussion in 'Support' started by matusik484, Oct 25, 2019.

1. matusik484

matusik484 Member

Hello GC Community !

Recently I accidently throw chests through the Portal (PortalGun mod) , and server started crashing so I make backup , and now I get this error from server :

START OF THE ERROR : (i cant paste all errors here)
    Code:
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: ****************************************
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: * A broken ore dictionary registration with name ingotCopper has occurred. It adds an item (type: class micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.ItemBasic) which is currently unknown to the game registry. This dictionary item can only support a single value when registered with ores like this, and NO I am not going to turn this spam off. Just register your ore dictionary entries after the GameRegistry.
    TO USERS: YES this is a BUG in the mod Galacticraft Core report it to them!
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: * at net.minecraftforge.oredict.OreDictionary.registerOreImpl(OreDictionary.java:534)
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: * at net.minecraftforge.oredict.OreDictionary.registerOre(OreDictionary.java:501)
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: * at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.GCItems.initItems(GCItems.java:240)
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: * at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.GalacticraftCore.preInit(GalacticraftCore.java:360)
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: * at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: * at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)...
    [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]: ****************************************

2. Ezer'Arch

Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

PortalGun? Don't you mean GravityGun?

From my experience, I needed to remove the offending block/entity from the world with MCEdit (https://www.mcedit.net/). Open the world on MCEdit, fly to the area, select a few blocks/entities (not the chunks!) that might've got corrupted, delete them and save the world.

If you are a server owner, MCEdit is must-have tool.

3. matusik484

matusik484 Member

Yes Sorry , mistake , it was gravity gun , ok I"ll try it with mc edit

4. matusik484

matusik484 Member

So I edited server , and in the folder I"ve got new folder called ##world.UNDO## , does i have to copy file r.0.-1.mca , to WORLD folder , which I will upload ?

5. Ezer'Arch

Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

(1st, I'm assuming you've made a backup before using MCEdit. Have you?)

These ##something_here## folders are temp folders MCEdit creates.

If you edited the Overworld dimension, the content in "region" folder is what matters. If The Nether or The end, it's in "DIM-1/region or "DIM1/region".

The "region" folders store the world chunks in regions of 16x16 chunks. Since there may have many, check the "Last Modified" date of the files of the world save on the file manager (Windows Explorer) to see if and what was edited and upload them.

#5 Ezer'Arch, Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  6. matusik484

matusik484 Member

Yes , in region folder (its overworld ) , last modified 17:50 , other files have 14:35 (download time of the folder) . So now only upload to server

7. Ezer'Arch

Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

8. matusik484

matusik484 Member

I think no :/ I need remove unused chunks because I"m hosting my world on free hosting aternos and they support only 200MB but my world has 347MB and I dont know how to remove this unused chunks ...

9. Ezer'Arch

Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

1. Open the same world on MCEdit
    2. Switch from "Camera View" to "Chunk View" by pressing TAB key or click on the button on the header/top toolbar.
    3. Select the chunks you know are unused. The editor can't tell it, you gotta know beforehand to avoid selecting something important.
    4. On the left pane, click on Delete. NOTE: this can't be reverted.
    You can also do the inverse: select what you want to keep, and click on "Prune" on the left. The editor will delete everything except you have selected.

10. matusik484

matusik484 Member

I dont know but it doesnt work for me I"M using oldest version of mcedit because newest , dont open for me , it will just open cmd and some text here and crash , do you know how to fix that ?

11. Ezer'Arch

Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

12. matusik484

matusik484 Member

I have version 1.7.10, and this on github is for 1.8 soo can i use it or?

##EDIT##: I was reading some forums now, and it says mcedit can work for older version of minecraft so i will try it and respond here if i was sucessful..

#12 matusik484, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  13. matusik484

matusik484 Member

yeee My server and world is UP and same as it was !! Thank you man you helped me ALOT with MCEDIT thanks :)

officially this thread can be CLOSED

14. matusik484

matusik484 Member

Hey
    Ezer'Arch I dont want open new thread so I will ask here , I have space station builded from Stone Bricks and roof from Glass (normal glass from vanilla mc) and 3 oxygen sealers still says area too big/unsealed im bored of this thing and space station is not to big its 18x18x18 ...

15. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

The area is calculated by the number of "block faces" so continue to add/move sealers until you get a seal. Also ensure that you have about a 2 block space between sealers.

Ezer'Arch likes this.
  16. matusik484

matusik484 Member

I think i have space between block and sealers, and is there any tool like Hammer from minefactory reloaded, which helps you see which area will be covered?

17. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

Ezer'Arch likes this.