Server crash when trying to automate an Electric Compressor using AE2

DerTom

Dec 14, 2014
Hi guys!

We have our own private server where we are playing a lot of Galacticraft. Unfortunately, we are not able to play anymore. I tried to automate an Electric Compressor using Applied Energistics 2. I placed the Compressor, connected it to Galacticraft power, put an ME Interface on top (with a pattern inside). Everything fine so far.
As soon as I placed an Import Bus on the bottom of the Compressor, the server crashed (see crashlog below).

Everytime I restart the server, it will crash again. We made a copy of the world and tried to use MCEdit to remove the furnace and any attached AE2 blocks, but it does not help. Even in singleplayer, it crashes immediately.

Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 8
    at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.TileEntityElectricIngotCompressor.func_94128_d(TileEntityElectricIngotCompressor.java:419) ~[TileEntityElectricIngotCompressor.class:?]
    at appeng.util.Platform.generateTileHash(Platform.java:1479) ~[Platform.class:?]
    at appeng.parts.automation.PartSharedItemBus.getHandler(PartSharedItemBus.java:69) ~[PartSharedItemBus.class:?]
    at appeng.parts.automation.PartImportBus.getTickingRequest(PartImportBus.java:144) ~[PartImportBus.class:?]
    at appeng.me.cache.TickManagerCache.addNode(TickManagerCache.java:188) ~[TickManagerCache.class:?]
    at appeng.me.GridCacheWrapper.addNode(GridCacheWrapper.java:34) ~[GridCacheWrapper.class:?]
    at appeng.me.Grid.add(Grid.java:150) ~[Grid.class:?]
    at appeng.me.GridNode.setGrid(GridNode.java:444) ~[GridNode.class:?]
    at appeng.me.Grid.<init>(Grid.java:46) ~[Grid.class:?]
    at appeng.me.GridNode.getInternalGrid(GridNode.java:420) ~[GridNode.class:?]
    at appeng.me.GridNode.updateState(GridNode.java:148) ~[GridNode.class:?]
    at appeng.me.helpers.AENetworkProxy.getNode(AENetworkProxy.java:140) ~[AENetworkProxy.class:?]
    at appeng.me.helpers.AENetworkProxy.onReady(AENetworkProxy.java:180) ~[AENetworkProxy.class:?]
    at appeng.parts.AEBasePart.addToWorld(AEBasePart.java:186) ~[AEBasePart.class:?]
    at appeng.parts.CableBusContainer.addToWorld(CableBusContainer.java:353) ~[CableBusContainer.class:?]
    at appeng.tile.networking.TileCableBus.onReady(TileCableBus.java:132) ~[TileCableBus.class:?]
    at appeng.hooks.TickHandler.onTick(TickHandler.java:239) ~[TickHandler.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_80_TickHandler_onTick_TickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) ~[EventBus.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:247) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:590) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]

Any help appreciated.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Please update to the latest build 3.0.6.247, that will fix this.

I think that you will only need to do that update server-side, but please test it and see.

DerTom

Dec 14, 2014
Works perfectly fine. We updates clients and server (just to be sure).
Thank you very much for the reall fast fix - I guess I'll owe you a beer :)