server missing files?

lv7charizard

Jul 9, 2013
I wanted to set a 1.5.2 server for me and my friends and when i try to join the server it kicks me off for missing galacticcraft files. when i take the files out of the server im able to join fine and my other forge mods work. (I have chococraft, NEI, and thermal expansion)

lv7charizard

Jul 9, 2013
Here is the server log. I do not understand what you mean by full client. is it the 1.5.2 jar i use to start the server?

Attachments

• ForgeModLoader-server-0.log.zip
    160 bytes · Views: 2

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Gonna need the txt file. This file is 0 bytes and useless. I'm gonna go back over how I started my 1.5.2 server and then paste some instructions.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Looks like you're loading the industrial craft 2 mod. When you started the server did you click the Basic Components button?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Just started my own server with IC2. worked with no issues.You're right no button for basic components. When you run the client does it list the Galacticraft, code chicken, NEI, Forge, and ic2 mods? I will say that if yoou're not running Thermal expansion you dont need CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar.

I just dl'ed hte CoFH core as well. Minecraft says 10 mods loaded. You should see the same.

lv7charizard

Jul 9, 2013
yeah it does list them in the mods and yet when i try to join the server it still shows that there are missing galacticraft core files =\

lv7charizard

Jul 9, 2013
yeah, no one is able to connect to the server. if i pull the galacticraft mods out of the server everything seems to be working fine.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
That tells me that your clients aren't running the galacticraft mod properly. When I take galacticraft out of my server and try to connect it tell's me The Server requires mods that are absent.

lv7charizard

Jul 9, 2013
strange. i followed the installation instructions which is just to put the forge files in the jar then put galacticcraft into the coremods folder.. did i have to do anything else?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Are you using an existing world, or a new one?

I'm no programmer, but your client file seems to say that it loaded galacticraft just fine.
The only other thing I suspect is that the core.conf file in \config\galacticraft\ folder may be set

Load Basic Components"=true

when it should be false.
There's one in the .minecraft and the server folder.

lv7charizard

Jul 9, 2013
i had the paintball mod and clay soldiers. i tried making a new world but i still have the same problem. there are missing galacticraft ids

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
The Client log you sent me said there are conflicting ID's. Personally at this point I'd backup what I want kept. Clean out my .minecraft and server folder, and start fresh. Sometimes things get left behind.