Server moon base

Xbsktball10x

Jan 10, 2014
Hey guys I've been pondering this for several weeks now. I want to make a very large base on the moon to support a server and add some cool feature for the server. I will be using the big dig mod pack through the technic launcher. My problem is that it's just not aesthetic or theasable to provide oxygen to the base via bubble distributors or oxygen sealers. So I decided to use world edit and manually fill in the base with breathable air. It was all good until I found out if any blocks are broken inside the air it crashes minecraft. I also wanted to add artificial gravity. So I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to fill the base with oxygen? And also does anyone know if I can change just part of the moon to have gravity and if that's possible can I just turn on oxygen in a few chunks

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Hey guys I've been pondering this for several weeks now. I want to make a very large base on the moon to support a server and add some cool feature for the server. I will be using the big dig mod pack through the technic launcher. My problem is that it's just not aesthetic or theasable to provide oxygen to the base via bubble distributors or oxygen sealers. So I decided to use world edit and manually fill in the base with breathable air. It was all good until I found out if any blocks are broken inside the air it crashes minecraft. I also wanted to add artificial gravity. So I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to fill the base with oxygen? And also does anyone know if I can change just part of the moon to have gravity and if that's possible can I just turn on oxygen in a few chunks
I can help with the oxygen part, but first i need some pictures form your base...