Silicon how do i make it?

Mason133123

Oct 22, 2013
Hey I downloaded this mod yesterday and im stuck i do not know how to make silicon, I got the Titanium ore but what do i do with it? anyone that can help thanks xD

Mason133123

Oct 22, 2013
Ahh thanks i just found same as i posted it xD btw umm now im stuck on compressed steal the 2 coal and 1 compressed iron does not work, any ideas?

Tibarcat

Oct 20, 2013
Silicon, just for reference, is listed as being at diamond level with about the same rarity as diamond.

Ulv77

Oct 29, 2013
Norway
Silicon, just for reference, is listed as being at diamond level with about the same rarity as diamond.

That explains a thing or two. I'm mining like crazy at the bottom of the world ( quite litteraly) finding both gold and diamond, but I seem to find more of both gold and diamond than I find Silicon Ore. (although I think the rarest resorce in my world is Uranium (from Atomic Sience mod)).

need2

Dec 5, 2013
See, I found almost a stack of Silicon before I found my first diamond. Guess its all luck.

Reactions: Ulv77

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
That explains a thing or two. I'm mining like crazy at the bottom of the world ( quite litteraly) finding both gold and diamond, but I seem to find more of both gold and diamond than I find Silicon Ore. (although I think the rarest resorce in my world is Uranium (from Atomic Sience mod)).

I was currently playing voltz with my friend. adn just found Uranium wasnt that rare.

the rarest ore (Even when with mods) is Emerald

Reactions: Ulv77