Single Solar Module not crafting ?

rXp

Oct 22, 2013
Hello,

I would like to make advanced solar panel, to do that I need a full solar panel and so a single solar module.
To make it I simply need (according the wiki) 3 glass, 3 blue wafer, 3 aluminium wire.
I tried to craft it with a crafting table and also to compress it (I ran out of ideas...).
Nothing works... Did the recipe changed ? Or am I doing something wrong ?

Best regards,

rXp>!<

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
If your having trouble making the Wafer try using a Circuit Fabricator. I'm not sure by your post which part your exactly having trouble with. Please explain.

rXp

Oct 22, 2013
First of all sorry if it is the wrong place.
Then I have issue making the single solar module. I have all the components but I have issue with combining them.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I just made them using 3 Glass blocks, 3 Blue Solar Wafers, and 3 Aluminum wire.
Not Glass panes, and not Heavy aluminum wire. I used a regular crafting table.
Also you still didn't follow the thread I linked, and pastebin your ForgeModLoader-Client.log.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
First off you need to upgrade your forge to 971. That's the latest stable for 1.6.2. That in itself might solve some issues. 804 is the old stable. It's hard to keep up sometimes.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Hello,

I just updated eveyone including the server to the last version and yes it fixed the issue but now it is the Tin Canister that has the same issue http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Tin_Canister.
I try to craft one with the crafting table (7 compressed tin) but nothing comes up :(

I just noticed the same for me last night. I can't craft the tin or copper canisters now.