Small and cozy moon base

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Small and Cozy Moon Base available for download
For Galacticraft 1.6.4 and 1.7.10

This is a lunar base that I built for Galacticraft, back in Minecraft 1.5.2.

2014-04-10_211614.jpg

The base is fully furbished. Focused on detail rather than size, as usual. The equipments and machines are working.

Image album, updated: http://imgur.com/a/s1SAY

DOWNLOADS

Download the world and follow the instructions. It's a modded world.
(all my worlds are here too: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2315530-)
Required mods for 1.6.4:
  • Galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.11.984 <-- most important
  • BiblioCraft v1.5.5
  • ModularPowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91
  • Mekanism-6.0.4.31
License:
  • Do not redistribute. Give the link of this page instead.
  • Do not make money off this work, its parts or screenshots, alone or included in or with another work of same type (e.g. world saves, schematics).
  • If used publicly (video, website, public server), give me credit. Post a link to this page or to www.youtube.com/EzerArch.
  • You are allowed to make monetized videos with this work as long as you give me credits.
Feel free to contact me if you need to ask something else.

Archive

Screenshots and old post were moved to the next post.

Last edited:
Reactions: micdoodle8

ZackUnme

Jul 19, 2013
Great work...
You make me feel I'm a bad builder coz your building is better than me...

And what is the mod that make the blue thing on the ground...

ZackUnme

Jul 19, 2013
Sorry because being a noob...
But how am I going to upload my pictures....

P/S:Sorry again for being noob...

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Archive:

This time I bring screenshots of a moon base I've been working on in my semi-creative world.

Album with 24 images, see link below.

Whole area:

kkidiwN.jpg

The whole base consists of:

- an igloo-like shelter: pretty small building with workplace, compressor room and a bedroom.
7Xlpun5.png

llvKTTo.png

d2o6VUX.png

- landing/launcher point and workplace area:
FlwVZMB.jpg

- runway:
WbTObQ3.jpg

- radar and solar power plant: Installed capacity 110 kW of generation and 1.024 Gj of storage. A full daylight length is enough to power the base needs.

0oeAR2R.png

Technical stuff

Minecraft version: 1.5.2

Mods:

Essentials:
- Forge Universal 7.8.0.734
- Galacticraft a0.1.36.410*
- Modular PowerSuits 0.7.1-635
- Flan's mod 2.3.2 with Simple Parts Package 1.1, FutureCraft Sci-Fi Pack v2.0 and Manus SiFi Package 1.5.2b
- Mekanism 5.5.6.100*
- Bibliocraft 1.2.3*
- Cartographer 1.3
- My People 1.1.4
* - if missing, it will harm the world.

Optionals:
- Modular PowerSuits Addons MPSA 186
- ShoulderSurfing 1.4.0
- Rei's minimap 3.3_06
- Furniture Mod 2.8.4 Full
- WorldEdit for MC 1.5.2
- XCommands 2.4
- CodeChickenCore 0.8.7.3
- NotEnoughtItems 28

Texture Packs:
- Aeon Legacy (main texture pack)
- Lance de Oberon (iron bars, signs)
- A NewWorld 32x32 (the enchantment table book, chests, map background)
- Distant Anomaly (glass blocks)
- LEDCraft (enderchest, bow, arrow, item frame background)

Minor graphic changes:
- digital clock: reddit/minecraft
- bibliocraft furniture was retextured to match the environment.
- astronaut suits: I replaced the armor textures with player skins found at planetminecraft.

License:
  • Do not redistribute. Give the link of this page instead.
  • Do not make money off this work, its parts, alone or included in or with another work of same type.
  • If used publicly (video, website, public server), give me credit. Post a link to this page or to www.youtube.com/EzerArch.
  • You are allowed to make monetized videos with this work as long as you give me credits.
Feel free to contact me if you need to ask something else.

Notes
1) The main texture pack was incomplete and a very few things that looked a bit off I replaced with a few things from other texture packs above or I edited by myself. This texture pack version is of personal use. I don't release texture remixes when not allowed.

2) I'm having a very hard time to find a reliable and consistent sci-fi/space texture pack. I was using Aeon Legacy, an excellent and pretty fitting sci-fi pack (in fact all listed texture packs are really worth trying), but its author decided to quit it and start (over again) a new pack, which not only lost a bit of the futuristic feel but also it depends on MCPatcher (I can't play the mods I use on it, it keeps crashing). If you know a good sci-fi/space texture pack, please leave your suggestions in the topic.

3) Feel free to ask about anything: links, info, how-tos, mods, what is what, what belongs to what, etc. I can't write about everything detail by detail.

4) lulz title.

------

And what is the mod that make the blue thing on the ground...
Modular PowerSuits. It's the Lux Capacitor module.

But how am I going to upload my pictures....
While editing or posting a reply, click on Upload a File, find the picture and click on Open.

P/S:Sorry again for being noob...
Don't need to apologize. If you have a question, just ask. Everyone starts from somewhere.

Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
what do you mean with this?
do you mean that all these texturepacks are together?
No. See note #1.
1) The main texture pack was incomplete and a very few things that looked a bit off I replaced with a few things from other texture packs above or I edited by myself. This texture pack version is of personal use. I don't release texture remixes when not allowed.

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?
COPY AND PASTE THE FILES FROM A TEXTURE PACK FOLDER TO ANOTHER.

Captain Kirk

Aug 26, 2013
Forgive me, but how the heck did you get Flan's to NOT crash your game upon worldload with "Ticking Entity"?

EDIT: I just spent 20 minutes reinstalling minecraft over, and over again.
All I managed to get to was a no longer crashing game, but not doing anything either.

Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Ezer is magic. He just refuses to admit to it.
*sigh*

Forgive me, but how the heck did you get Flan's to NOT crash your game upon worldload with "Ticking Entity"?
If you don't install the Simple Parts and any other vehicle package, it's like installing Forge and expect something new in the game.

Once you've installed Flan's mod and Simple Parts (a "raw material" library), install the packages available: http://www.minecraft-smp.de/news.php, instructions here.

But I have to inform you that Flan's mod is quite unstable, crashes a lot, if you try to display team/scores it crashes MC.

As to planes, their controls are terribly loose, it's hard to land and park a plane, their collision box barely detect the ground and sink destroying floor, there's no HUD so you're forced to fly by visual contact (Rei's minimap helps a bit). I died a lot from stupid reasons, one of them was leaving the plane after landing and parking ("hit the ground too hard"?)... must be a bug. :)

It's a cool mod if you want things for looks and to play it on creative.

Last edited:

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
hmmm... nice little tutorial you got here.

i made 20 posts with a secret messsage and even dunewolf didnt notice it