Smarter evolved mobs

What do you think about my idea?

• for me it's the same: I play in paceful/I sleep always at night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 13, 2014
I was on the moon at night and some evolved zombies attacked me. For escape I jumped on a pillar of 2 blocks high. 2014-08-11_10.40.28.png
the zombie didn't jump for attack me! that has no sense, because they jump high as the player, but they don't know this! they follow me when I jump on a pillar 1-block-high, but not 2! so my first suggestion is to "teach" to the evolved zombies how much they can jump in every planet.
Another thing:
A normal zombie2014-08-11_10.48.36.png
an evolved zombie(now)2014-08-11_10.51.54.png
please, please! They aren't so much evolved! I think they should perceive heat from furnaces, other mobs and steves. THe same is for other evoloved mobs(for example, you built a wall aganist mobs, but evolved creepers perceive that you are inside the wall, so they explode near the wall also if you are far from they and other mobs can attack you.) an other thing: all evolved mobs should escape from explosions(tnt or creepers) so they are more difficult to kill.

another thing: iron golems shouldn't have suffocation damage, because they are something like robots! and the evolved mobs should gang up aganist the golem.
with my ideas the gameplay became more interesting and difficult, and fun.
another thing: evolved zombie tiers.
every planet has a zombie tier, thet is equal to the tier of the rocket you need to go in the dimension.
normal zombie: speed:100%, these are the overworld zombies.
tier 1(moon): speed:125%, they know how much they can jump.
tier 2(mars): speed :156%, they are attracted by light, if not following a target.
tier 3(asteroids): speed:195%, they can team with other zombies. for example, there is a corridor with 2 entrance and a player in the middle. they will not enterr all from a single entrance, but 1 enter from the left entrance, and one from the right.
tier 4:speed:244% they try the shortest way to reach the target, but if they don't be successful in 10 seconds, they try another way.(so they don't do 2014-08-11_10.51.54.png for more that 10 seconds).
tier 5: speed 250%. they can comunicate with other evolved mobs. for example, they can ask a spider to cross a wall and open a door standing on pressure plate, but the spider will do that very rarely.
tier 6:speed250% they can have COMPLETE mind control of overworld's passive mobs that are in a radius of 10 blocks.(they can constrict a pig to suicide, for example)
tier 7:speed200% every mob/player that watch they directly in eyes get the effect sickness.
tier 8:speed 175% they can have complete control of the other evolved mobs' mind that are in a radius of 3 blocks, and, when the controlled mobs exit a sphere with radius of 10 blocks, the zombie still control the mob for 30 second.
tier 9:speed 150% they can communicate with other zombie in a radius of 50 blocks.
tier 10: they can have COMPLETE MIND CONTROL OF EVERY MOB IN A RADIUS OF 64 blocks.
tier 11: they are like aurorians:they can transport the sunlight energy to every place for do everything they want(create explosions, to fly mobs/players...), but at night they cannot do that because there's not energy from the sunlight. (maybe they drop something that allow you do the same).
tier 12: the same as tier 11, but they can collect the energy for later use, so they can continue attack you during the night.

Last edited:

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
True, but thats still not evolved, to be evolved is to be smarter than before (alot smarter), to change physical appearance (like we did :) ) or physical traits (sense of smell, vision, etc.
To evolve is to "develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form."

If they became smart enough to give Creepers and Spiders oxygen gear, then doesn't that show their intelligence?

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
True, but thats still not evolved, to be evolved is to be smarter than before (alot smarter), to change physical appearance (like we did :) ) or physical traits (sense of smell, vision, etc.
Untrue, completely. Evolving is blending in. The more evolved you are, the more you blend in to your environment. Putting on a space helmet isnt evolving, but growing a few inches is. Maybe it helps them to jump higher or move better in lower gravity? Anyway, don't confuse evolving with becoming smarter. Who knows, maybe in some crazy situation it might be more likely for a less intelligent human to survive than a more intelligent human, and it would still be evolving.

Im 14 I haven't covered evolution yet, but I know a loy about it; but forgot most of it and was to lazy to get ny dictionary out of my school bag. I guess so. And why does a evloved zombie have a oxygen mask they are long time dead and don't need oxygen.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Im 14 I haven't covered evolution yet, but I know a loy about it; but forgot most of it and was to lazy to get ny dictionary out of my school bag. I guess so. And why does a evloved zombie have a oxygen mask they are long time dead and don't need oxygen.
Past-Steves that traveled to space died and became Undead, or became infected and became the Living Dead.

Jul 13, 2014
I'm only saying that there should be also mobs "tiers" that are more difficult to kill more is the tier of the rocket you need to go to their dimension

Jul 13, 2014
If they became smart enough to give Creepers and Spiders oxygen gear, then doesn't that show their intelligence?
totally not. they born in an airless environment but they need oxygen??? what? how they can survive? in the real world they should born and then wear oxygen mask, but I think that they should dead in this time.