I've heard a few places that liquid hydrogen (once implemented) can be used to fuel rockets. I was wondering how this is treated internally by the mod. I already know that the galaticraft and buildcraft "fuels" are one in the same. Railcraft also sees them as exchangeable. Railcraft however also adds creosote oil which it natively uses as a fuel. Buildcraft and Galaticraft ignore creosote oil as liquid fuels. Will liquid hydrogen be the same, or will it be made useable to power BC engines? If so, this opens a new and interesting possibility.
- By borrowing a small amount of energy, produce hydrogen. (requires water)
- Use Railcraft boiler or Buildcraft engines. (both require water)
- Use energy produced to power step 1.
- Use LOX to fill gas tanks.
- Use energy from step 2 to power sealers.