[Solved] Help! Missing IDs when joining server

jacdhalina

Apr 17, 2014
So I just tried to make a Minecraft server wit no other mods on it than Galacticraft, but it says here are missing IDs. What could the problem be?
Please help me quickly, its for a school project that will be due in a week or so

Client Log

Server Log
764IUIh.png

Blaze the Fox

Jan 28, 2014
You need to copy your 'config' folder from the server to the client. Both client and server must have matching config settings or they won't work together.

jacdhalina

Apr 17, 2014
You need to copy your 'config' folder from the server to the client. Both client and server must have matching config settings or they won't work together.
After I did that, it said I had an outdated version of Galacticraft, which may have been the problem the whole time... Thanks for the help!

jacdhalina

Apr 17, 2014
Faithful? What drew my attention was the button. I guessed it was some sort of modern resource pack. Send me via PM, profile or here, as best fit.
https://www.mediafire.com/?lqihs12qvdlszit Here ya go :p
Its sort of just a mix of random things I like. for example, I changed the stick to a sonic Screwdriver from Doctor Who, changed the inventory and menu buttons to a Space theme (Didn't totally finish that art though), changed the bow sound to a Tobuscus noise... stuff like that. I'd be happy to alter it if you'd like, just tell me.

jacdhalina

Apr 17, 2014
Faithful? What drew my attention was the button. I guessed it was some sort of modern resource pack. Send me via PM, profile or here, as best fit.
Hmmmm... I wonder if micdoodle8 would be interested in an official Galacticraft Resource Pack. I could finally complete the space theme part of the pack.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Hmmmm... I wonder if micdoodle8 would be interested in an official Galacticraft Resource Pack. I could finally complete the space theme part of the pack.
As official set: the best way is to release the content for the public, then if he likes and he may contact you.

If good and complete enough and compatible with Galacticraft, it can be considered as recommended. Currently only Sphax PureBDCraft Patch fits into this criterion: http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Texture_Packs