Some Alpha Pre0.1.21 bugs

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
Here are some bugs that are in Alpha PRE0.1.21 (I will be updating this when I found more bugs, post the bugs you found on the comments!):

1. When right clicking Treasure Chest, the inventory of the chest open, and there's the chest sound too, but it dont have the opening animation.

2. When breaking Treasure Chest, the particles are bugged*

3. Planet Selection Gui dont show the Overworld name.*

4. While in Planet Selection Gui, and click on moon, the moon name dissapear.*

5. Oxygen Distributor is saying "Inventory" in the inventory slots.*

6. Oxygen Collector is saying "Inventory" in the inventory slots.*

7. When picking up items on the Rocket Crafting Table, the item that was picked just drop to the ground.

8. When on Moon, if we get hurt while in air, we become without gravity and come instantly to the ground.*

9. When right clicking any of the steel armour, it goes to the wrong armour place (same happens with sensor glasses).*

10. If oil touchs lava, it become cobblestone (oil=water?) (dont know if a bug or intentional).

11. It's impossible to setup a GalactiCraft server.

12. It's possible to make a working torch on moon without oxygen.*

13. If placing multiple flags of the same type on the world, there's a chance for them to glitch (not happens with American flag).*

14. On buggy, while going to right or left, the wheels dont move.

15. If a buggy hits lava, the buggy will dissapear, but the player will still be sitted, but can walk, run and jump normally. Exiting and entering the world fix it, but still annoying...*

16. Moon Tin Ore smelts into Iron Ingot (intentional?).

17. It's impossible to smelt Moon Copper Ore.

18. While on Moon, sometimes, Zombies and Skeletons start burning randomly.

19. It's possible to put block in top of the Rocket Crafting Table - it causes a texture glitch.*

20. If I have a invisibility potion on Earth, and use Spaceship to go to moon (or have invisible potion on Moon and go to Earth), when I reach my destination, it still says I have potion effect on the inventory, but I dont have (on the screenshoot you can still see my body but on inventory it says I still have invisibility potion).*

21. If removing Fuel Loader to Spaceship while its charging the Spaceship with fuel, it still charges without the need of Fuel Loader, Fuel or Power (sorry for the video quality, it's a little dark).*

22. Any item with durability can be used on the Fuel Loader to put fuel on the Spaceship.*

23. If using night vision potion on the Moon, the screen will become black.

*Screenshoots/videos proof:
td5mNvh.png

zf2HaxJ.png
jXerpeQ.png
NSzRDSW.png
7KGyVra.png

sq79X0U.png

ljCfYNE.png
PqLfKON.png

n9d9O4C.png

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Number eight is because of Minecraft works. When you take damage you're shunted downwards unless it's from something that has knockback.
It can probably be changed so that it doesn't though. :3

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Okay I've fixed most of them for 0.1.22, the armor bug is fixed in the latest version of forge, and the couple that are left will be fixed in the very near future. Thanks again, this really helps!

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
Okay I've fixed most of them for 0.1.22, the armor bug is fixed in the latest version of forge, and the couple that are left will be fixed in the very near future. Thanks again, this really helps!

You're welcome!
I will try to do the same for all GalactiCraft versions. :)