Some Alpha0.1.22 bugs

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
Here are some bugs that are in a0.1.22 (I will be updating this when I found more bugs, post the bugs you found on the comments!):

1. If using night vision potion on the Moon, the screen will become black.

2. Any item with durability can be used on the Fuel Loader to put fuel on the Spaceship.*

3. If putting any block in the middle of a Launch Pad, then go down and look up for the Launch Pad, it will be invisible.*

4. Copper Wire is invisible (can someone confirm?).*

5. In some machines, the white bar to see the progress of the smelting or any other thing, dont appears.

6. Wearing Armor on the Moon (Every kind of Armor) extends your skin and doesnt actually show the Armor texture (Thanks flashman). *

7. Putting a Treasure Chest next to a normal Chest crashes the game (or server, if you do it on a server)*

8. If going to the Nether in the Moon, then go back to the portal, it spawns you on a random area in the Earth.

9. If a Buggy hits cactus, the Buggy will dissapear, but the player will still be sitted, but can walk, run and jump normally (The video shows the same thing happening but with lava. Just do it with cactus and it will glitch).*

10. Its impossible to craft Air Vent because recipes for Air Vent and Tin Plate are the same.

11. Oxygen collector always states NOT ENOUGH LEAF BLOCKS.

Screenshoots, videos and crash logs:

n9d9O4C.png

HTobjEG.png
XUvWMcp.png

http://pastie.org/6580371 (Crash log)

IagoRebello

Mar 17, 2013
I don´t know if it´s a bug or not, but when i enter the spaceship it doesn´t show me the atmospher bar on the left side of the screen. And when i exit the planet the planets\stars map doesn´t show up so i just keep going into space. i thought i could had installed wrong so i did it again, but nothing happened. This bug is in all versions for me. Does someone have an ideia of what it is?
Sorry for bad english =)!

Edit: It tooked me 20 sec to open the planet/stars menu.

Flam3

Mar 19, 2013
I have 3 more bugs.
1. Bow string is not pulled back.
2. Oxygen collector always states NOT ENOUGH LEAF BLOCKS.
3. Evolved skeletons don't hold bows.

oDXhsv8.png

Yu61Oxn.png

DdNi4Wd.png

4rQ0ZG8.png

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
I have 3 more bugs.
1. Bow string is not pulled back.
2. Oxygen collector always states NOT ENOUGH LEAF BLOCKS.
3. Evolved skeletons don't hold bows.

oDXhsv8.png

Yu61Oxn.png

DdNi4Wd.png

4rQ0ZG8.png

The 1. and 3. are known bugs, micdoodle know that so I wont be adding that.
I will be adding 2., thanks! :)

1029chris

Feb 13, 2013
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE
On a server, Whenever I use oxygen distributor it crashes the server and does not let you launch the server till you reset the moon, or overworld, depending on where u were.