someone help plz

progod1029

Feb 11, 2022
Here's my situation:
I started a survival with my friend. When the world is being generated, only galacticraft mod is present. Then I progressed a bit on the world, (haven't left overworld). Then, I installed the extra planets mod and continued my survival. Now, I'm preparing for moon and noticed I need space suit for survival on moon. The problem is crafting a space suit needed lead ingots. I know that extra planets added 'new lead' in the overworld but I just can't find them in the overworld. I went to large caves and ravines and saw none.
How can I go to the moon then???
I came up with two methods:
1. Get all the 'new lead' I needed from creative mode. (I don't want to do that.)
2. Strip mine for a long distance and try to get to some unloaded chunks.
With this problem, I'm worried that planets in the galacticraft core part (moon, mars, etc.) won't have the new ores added in extra planets either.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Reactions: Yostin007

Yostin007

Jul 22, 2020
Here's my situation:
I started a survival with my friend. When the world is being generated, only galacticraft mod is present. Then I progressed a bit on the world, (haven't left overworld). Then, I installed the extra planets mod and continued my survival. Now, I'm preparing for moon and noticed I need space suit for survival on moon. The problem is crafting a space suit needed lead ingots. I know that extra planets added 'new lead' in the overworld but I just can't find them in the overworld. I went to large caves and ravines and saw none.
How can I go to the moon then???
I came up with two methods:
1. Get all the 'new lead' I needed from creative mode. (I don't want to do that.)
2. Strip mine for a long distance and try to get to some unloaded chunks.
With this problem, I'm worried that planets in the galacticraft core part (moon, mars, etc.) won't have the new ores added in extra planets either.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
The problem is that you had explored the world, and when you installed the other mod, the new minerals could not be generated.

dARGATOS

Feb 14, 2022
If you didnt generated the chunks on like Mercury this should not happen.
BDW there is a Programm what helps you with deleting all cunks you dont need so they can get new generatetd with youre Ores it Helped me and my Friend after we got a new mod on our server with new ores,

Oh i just noticed the Video is on German im sorry my bad i Hop it still helps.
The Link for the Programm:

Reactions: Yostin007