Sooooo many bugs...

MrRokusho

Mar 8, 2014
Minecraft Version = 1.6.4

Forge Version = 9.11.1.965

Galacticraft Version = 2.0.10.972

Detailed Description = I honestly can't create anything galacticraft provides without a single thing bugging, there's just so many bugs, and there's a lot of people that would like to see new planets and stuff, but I think it would be alot better if you would focus more on making the mod work as it should instead of further expanding it while it doesn't work properly.

1. The Sealer says "sealed" but oxygen setup is still invalid (taking damage in sealed area's)
2. Oxygen pipes not conecting to eachother randomly.
3. One time I had an oxygen sealer toggling disabled/enabled/disabled/enabled/disabled/enabled every split second on itself.
4. Bad compatibility with muse's modular power suits (character jumping animations, armor clipping etc.)
5. 3rd person view is broken after leaving the rocket.
6. When lifting off from the overworld into the space the overworld a black square covers the overworld when you look down.
7. when creating a space station and renaming it before having entered it for the first time makes the space station inaccessable not re-creatable and thus unable to use on that save file. (which kind of sucks on saves with lots of time on it as you can imagine)
8. Rocket size too small, player clipping with the rocket especially when wearing armors.
9. Thing's you're holding in your hand clip through the rocket.
10. Mobs on Mars called "unamed"
11. The build number isn't included to the version number when looking at the mod list inside the minecraft client.

Do not get me wrong tho, I do think this mod is a wonderful idea and most of the work is already done nicely, however it contains too much bugs to enjoy it at its fullest right now.

Full Forge Log = http://www.pastebin.com/itsnotacrashreport