Sound should be audible in air-filled ambients

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Since the implementation of Frequency Module, sound is dimension-dependent, probably for sake of "scientific correctness" (hi Kethrian!). For example, on the overworld, sound is 100% audible; in a space station dimension, sound is almost impossible to be heard, then you need to put a Frequency Module on in order to be able to hear the sounds.

Once we are talking about "scientific correctness", sound should be 100% audible inside air-filled rooms and oxygen bubbles.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I wonder if the Bubble Generator uses equal parts commercial bubble solution, glycerine, and water to make those bubbles. Interesting how it does that with only electricity. ;-)
Anyway, I agree. I should be able to listen to Pandora inside sealed rooms, and air bubbles.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Oh, so that's why I wasn't able to hear anything in my space station! I thought my computer was glitching, lol.

But anyway, yeah, I support this.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I wonder if the Bubble Generator uses equal parts commercial bubble solution, glycerine, and water to make those bubbles. Interesting how it does that with only electricity. ;-)
Anyway, I agree. I should be able to listen to Pandora inside sealed rooms, and air bubbles.

Electricity and Oxygen.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Could probably be done by looking at how the muffler works (I forget the mod name), reverse engineering it and inverting the way it works and implementing that into the bubble generators and sealers. You'd essentially have a muffler that affects whole dimensions with pockets of un-muffled space created by oxygen.

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013

micdoodle8 said:
... I encourage adding small little educational things like this, especially with some teachers contacting me about using it in the classroom.

This should have totally been a real addon for MinecraftEdu:

NztMrri.png