Sounds don't work?!?!

Seabear

Dec 20, 2013
Hey guys, i just installed Galacticraft and when to player Minecraft. When it loaded up it started to download the sounds like it does the first time. When it gets to the home screen I got to single player and go on my world. Everything is there and works fine but when i go to do something like take off in the space ship there aren't any sounds. I restarted Minecraft and it just downloads the sounds all over again. But they still don't work when I go to play. Can someone help me out?

Here is the paste bin, sorry if its big, i do have other mods in there.
http://pastebin.com/WkR5FPuW

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Hey guys, i just installed Galacticraft and when to player Minecraft. When it loaded up it started to download the sounds like it does the first time. When it gets to the home screen I got to single player and go on my world. Everything is there and works fine but when i go to do something like take off in the space ship there aren't any sounds. I restarted Minecraft and it just downloads the sounds all over again. But they still don't work when I go to play. Can someone help me out?

Here is the paste bin, sorry if its big, i do have other mods in there.
http://pastebin.com/WkR5FPuW

At some point when you enter space there is no sound, you will need an frequency module to HEAR in space.

Seabear

Dec 20, 2013
I see what your saying but the sounds don't work at all, even on earth. And its not necessarily that i need the sounds, its just that every time I launch Minecraft it downloads the sounds all over again. I don't want to have to do that every time, because it takes a while. There is probably some problem in the .minecraft that isn't letting the sounds download, maybe i'm missing something.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
You can maybe check in your assets folder,

follow these steps:

%APPDATA% >>> .Minecraft >>> Assets >>> Virtual >>> Legacy >>> Sounds >>> Legacy >>> Sound

Maybe there should be something like RocketTakeOff or something...

Seabear

Dec 20, 2013
Ok so i follow those steps and when i get to the %APPDATA% >>> .Minecraft >>> Assets >>> Virtual >>> Legacy >>> Sounds part, there is no legacy folder. I dug around and i couldn't find any sound that is Galacticraft related.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Ok so i follow those steps and when i get to the %APPDATA% >>> .Minecraft >>> Assets >>> Virtual >>> Legacy >>> Sounds part, there is no legacy folder. I dug around and i couldn't find any sound that is Galacticraft related.

thats weird.