Space Station Freedom

Mar 4, 2013
Canada (duuh!)
Currently, space stations are pretty good and all, but i would like to customize space stations a bit more.

1. /ssopen: sets a space station so that no invitation is required.
  2. /ssrename: ability to rename a space station
  3. /ssremove: removes a player's space station (OP only)
also try to make it possible for ops to join ANY space station available. :) Thank you for considering this!

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
Totally support this. But limit 5-10 space stations max. Could get really laggy when there are too many.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
How can it be laggy? If you are one of the space stations the other ones unload, the mod only loads the dimensions you are currently in.
On servers for example, if there are people on 10 different space stations, and on the moon and the overworld. And if everybody can make like 10 space stations it would lagg even more

Mar 4, 2013
Canada (duuh!)
On servers for example, if there are people on 10 different space stations, and on the moon and the overworld. And if everybody can make like 10 space stations it would lagg even more
From what i have seen on my server is this: space stations require little chunk updating, so they don't cause a lot of lag. I have never seen 20 people on 20 different space stations but i can imagine it would be a bit on the laggy side.

Mar 12, 2013
lightbulb. i think that micdoodle8 and co. should in the upcoming voltz update make it so that u need a special solar panel to get power in space or itll explode because to much voltage. and teleportation cables to other space stations. i say this is amazing. also u should allow server owners to set a limit amount of space stations ppl can have. ops should get 5-20 but thats ur decision cause ur the modmaker. if this is added i cant wait! but take ur time. i know how hard coding is:D