Space station, parachute and inventory bugs

TomRider88

Mar 5, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): Client
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.27
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.605
Any other installed mods: smart moving, zan's minimap, twilight forest, backpack, optifine, bibliocraft, famguide, timber, craftguide, damage indicators
Error Report (if applicable): -N/A
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): SSP/CSP

When i click the "create space station" it doesn't do anything
The parachute doesn't show up
The inventory is mess up

TomRider88

Mar 5, 2013
One of the other mods seems to be conflicting.

Or you didn't put it in coremods
I did put it in coremods, maybe it is one of the other mods yes, I'll try to find out... Also thanks for fixing the player bug with the smart moving mod

Practiclycrp

Mar 23, 2013
I did put it in coremods, maybe it is one of the other mods yes, I'll try to find out... Also thanks for fixing the player bug with the smart moving mod
Get rid of optifine, that should fix a few bugs, and from what ive seen do /ssinvite *yourname* and try finding the space station that way. Aswell, update to the latest forge.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Get rid of optifine, that should fix a few bugs, and from what ive seen do /ssinvite *yourname* and try finding the space station that way. Aswell, update to the latest forge.

If the Galacticraft inventory isn't opening, the space stations will never work because the galacticraft player instance isn't being created (aka bad install/conflicting mods)

TomRider88

Mar 5, 2013
If the Galacticraft inventory isn't opening, the space stations will never work because the galacticraft player instance isn't being created (aka bad install/conflicting mods)
Well the galacticraft inventory is opening but its mess up, but I found the problem to the parachute and the inventory, its the smart moving mod and I already fix it... now the only problem is the "create space station" button, I also removed all the other mods and still doesn't do anything when I press that button...

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Well the galacticraft inventory is opening but its mess up, but I found the problem to the parachute and the inventory, its the smart moving mod and I already fix it... now the only problem is the "create space station" button, I also removed all the other mods and still doesn't do anything when I press that button...

Even though it doesn't crash, can I see your ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file please

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
It is, but I need you to try opening your galacticraft invnetory, then give me the client log.

The one you gave me shows that you just opened minecraft and then quit.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
I already tried what zentdayn said and still didn't work... now how do you refresh the screen?
Like I said, leave the screen by choosing a planet (earth/moon doesn't matter), and then jump in your rocket again to see the planet selection screen. The space station should be there.

In the latest version (0.1.27) it appeared for me immediately, you should try updating.

TomRider88

Mar 5, 2013
But I have the latest version also, and by the way I just tried what you told me, still didn't do anything, the button doesn't work and there is no space station there... maybe I just wait for another update or something... but thanks anyway

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Try creating a new world with no other mods installed, if you haven't already done that.

TomRider88

Mar 5, 2013
Sure no problem PureTryOut and thanks anyway... wow yes thank you so much micdoodle8, just fix it the problem :) one more question, will this mod be compatible with the new aether 2 mod? just to make sure I don't have to delete it...

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Sure no problem PureTryOut and thanks anyway... wow yes thank you so much micdoodle8, just fix it the problem :) one more question, will this mod be compatible with the new aether 2 mod? just to make sure I don't have to delete it...
Nobody knows, the only thing you can do is wait for the Aether 2 to come out and test it