Space Suites and Aspects of Space

GameElement64

Mar 4, 2013
I have a lot of ideas in mind, many of which may sound similar to either Science Fiction or Advanced Facts of Astronomy. Also one that would seem world changing in a peace/war complex with aliens.
I'll upload the other suggestions separately, otherwise this page would be MASSIVE...

First thing I want to suggest are new Space Suits, perhaps a few. Currently there's only the Oxygen Helmet which is not enough to make you survive in space in reality.
There's a lot more to worry about in space:
Temperatures are extreme so you could burn or freeze easily
The Solar Radiation can be very intense
Space is a vacuum so there's no Air Pressure, and your blood will boil
Some planets have fatal pressure
With that there should be a full space suit to at least protect you from the elements of Space.
Maybe there should be other specialized suits as well, like one that protects you from fire when your in Venus or IO. Another Suit that can help you in Underwater Travel like Europa/Enceladus or any other world that has water. Another thing, a suit that can make you fly/float or has Anti Gravity, a VERY useful one for gas planets. Perhaps a suit for fighting against hostile beings like a Power Suit? Maybe some suits are more expensive than others like the Anti Gravity Suit which uses Alien Technology.