SPACECRAFTIA! [PVP] [GALACTICRAFT] [NO-WHITELIST!]

Firestorm4204

Mar 23, 2013
Hello, I'm Firestorm4204.
I'm posting a galacticraft server (Bukkit Coming SOON!)
This is a work in progress server, maybe released
In 1-2 weeks. The reason: I need to wait until plugins update.

Also, this server is NOT going to be open 24/7 until it gets more
Popular. You will receive a starter kit for the basic means of survival.

YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL APRIL 7th

STAFF NEEDED!!!! I am looking for players that have:
A GOOD ATTITUDE

NICE, AND KNOWS ABOUT GALACTICRAFT

GOOD BUILDERS

AND DON'T DISOBEY RULES!!!!!

Also, there is a slight chance the map will have to restart
once the different planets come out.

Hope to see you all on the server soon!!!

IP: Coming Soon!!! Saturday, March 24, 2013

minecraftforum thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1736722-spacecraftia-galacticraft-server/#entry21563787

Triconix

Mar 4, 2013
I was looking and i wasn't sure if you are still accepting, but i'll put it down jut in case.
MC NAME: Triconix

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT PVP Yes i am.

IF YOU CAN OBEY RULES All the time. If you say somthing, i'll do it. HOW MUCH YOU LIKE GALACTICRAFT: I love this mod! This is the best mod i have ever played.

Triconix

Mar 4, 2013
I was looking and i wasn't sure if you are still accepting, but i'll put it down jut in case.
MC NAME: Triconix

IF YOU CAN OBEY RULES All the time. If you say somthing, i'll do it. HOW MUCH YOU LIKE GALACTICRAFT: I love this mod! This is the best mod i have ever played.
Also, i would just like to play the server, if you do not want me as any type of staff.

BOB :D

Mar 26, 2013
MC NAME: gabrielgmail

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT PVP Yes. Im not the best but I like and trying to be better and better. :D

IF YOU CAN OBEY RULES Yes. I can obey rules very well in public servers. But I have disobey rules but it was in my FRIENDS server and just because we had war and fun together. So yeah I wont disappoint you .:D

HOW MUCH YOU LIKE GALACTICRAFT: I want to learn making mods to help this mod so i like this mod a lot and this is one of the most ''programmed'' mod, i think. :D

arron

Mar 24, 2013
dont add starstream he is bad i was on another server i was staff he was staff then he deleted all my work ~azz120

jacob45574

Apr 3, 2013
MC NAME: jacob45574 soon i will post my skype here

IF YOU CAN OBEY RULES yes i can obey rules but sometimes i like to play around HOW MUCH YOU LIKE GALACTICRAFT: I love this mod! This is the best mod i have ever played

Adamite

Apr 1, 2013
MC NAME: ericmickle3

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT PVP: I'm okay at pvp

IF YOU CAN OBEY RULES: Yes, I can follow rues

GOOD BUILDER: Yes, I'm a good builder and would be more than capable to build you things. Also note that I do my best building in creative.

GALACTICRAFT: I love this mod and cant wait till more planets and moons are added. I also know yhe basics as to create the items ans blocks.

Please know that I will be happy with who ever you chose to be on your staff but would really like to help you on your server. Thank you for your efforts to create a server for Galacticraft.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
MC NAME: 19abaranet

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT PVP Medium, while using sword. I'm like a boss with a bow!

IF YOU CAN OBEY RULES Yes i may be an un-tamable Darth Pikachu but I'm a really nice electric friend to have... and cute too :3

HOW MUCH YOU LIKE GALACTICRAFT:
I've played since 1.5.2 and im the best space pilot you've ever seen!
PIKA PIKA!