Sticky Desh Pickaxe "hidden" in GC

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
According to the wiki:
Sticky Desh Pickaxe (made-up name, following the vanilla Sticky Piston) is an unimplemented feature in Galacticraft. Its sprite is located in GalacticraftMars' item assets. It has no recipe or actual item in-game and thus is impossible to obtain.

According to the language files, this type of pickaxe is intended to "harvest Slimeling Eggs", as follows in galacticraftmars/lang/en_US.lang:

item.deshPickSlime.description.name=Can harvest Slimeling eggs

The sprite:

Sticky_Desh_Pickaxe.png

So... what will happen with this? Any plans to make it a thing?

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
It's downright egg-xtrodinary. But in all seriousness I think it would be a good idea because the only way I know how to get this eggs( in the sense you can carry them in your inv.) is by blowing them up and praying the egg survives the explosion.

Reactions: MoltonMontro

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Heads up: as of version 3.0.1.176, the Sticky Desh Pickaxe is now in the game as an easter egg. Some clues how to obtain it are in the discussion between different forum members in this thread. I'll add one more clue: I feel that its ability to harvest Creeper Eggs has aspects of Silk Touch as well...

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Heads up: as of version 3.0.1.176, the Sticky Desh Pickaxe is now in the game as an easter egg. Some clues how to obtain it are in the discussion between different forum members in this thread. I'll add one more clue: I feel that its ability to harvest Creeper Eggs has aspects of Silk Touch as well...
Well, now i'm on it...
Thanks for giving me something to do! (can't i just install NEI and see what it's made of?)