[Suggestion] Random Events, More Mobs and Space Stations

Do You like any of my ideas?? if so leave your opinion of the best one below please!!

• Total voters

vin

Mar 1, 2013
Hai Micdoodle,

Random Events
Firstly i've Been playing the mod and i really enjoy it!! but whenever i take off in my rocket i always think "What is the actual point of being able to turn??" so i thought, maybe there could be an obstacle you have to avoid or a random event that you can try and hit?? for the obstacle i was thinking that you could perhaps add some meteorite showers that spawn randomly really high up in the sky just as you breach the demension changer that you would have to dodge or you and your space chest will get sent back to the Overworld in your parachute, on the other hand, special random events could also happen where you could find probes in the sky and if you hit them they would give you a rare minerel, or maybe it could grant you full oxygen and fuel?? thats my first idea :D hope you like!!

More Mobs in Space
Passive
  • Space Teams - They will randomly spawn in caves wearing Astronauts space suits, in groups of 3 and give you random minerals (also they will run away if you hit them)
  • Space Villagers - I've noticed in the mod that when i go to a space village the space Villagers have no oxygen gear on :O i was thinking that maybe you could re-design them to look like the others mobs on the moon with the helmet and oxygen tanks :D maybe even give them special clothes unique to Space Villagers.
  • ProtectorTron3000 (Space Iron Golem) - I think it would be a good idea to have a mob that protects the Space Villaers like the Iron Golem on the overworld so the Mobs don't kill everything before you get a chance to find them... So i thought what about a robot!! they are awesome ofcourse!! it would make beeping noises and says nice things in a robot like static voice :)
  • Pet Robots (upgradable) - these would be pets Tameable little robots that spawn anywhere and roam free, you could tame them with an Oil extractor (i forgot the tool that gets oil's name) once you have them you can upgrade them at a space station with weapons or tools so they can fight for you or get minerals for you :) maybe not the upgrade bit because that sounds complicated :S
Hostile
  • Space Enderman - I've noticed there are no endermen on space or at least i haven't seen any :O that is all... hehe
  • Scientist Thief - this mob will spawn in a random generated hut made of the same block as the moon (i forget again... i've been typing for ages!! haha) and he will come out at night and attack you.
  • Malfuctioned Robots - they will randomly generate in Space Stations (Read Below) and simpley try and kill you by suprise because they might not have been there the last time you visited the Station.
Space Stations
My third idea is that you could add a spacestation to the Dimension list where there would be a new Testificate called the 'Scientist' that would offer you unique trades that you cant find anywhere else and also there could be a big storage system up there with a built in Air distributer on it to get your oxygen back for your next departure :) Also there could be space equipment scattered around the station form previous travellers before you just for a mroe Space Station looking place.

And Finally just a couple of small things :) a countdown noise for when you are taking off, an astronaut helmet to re-texture the glass helmet you put on via the R menu and Last of all an Extra Secret Event where aliens could come from the sky to the Overworld to invade your world (but that would be a very rare occurence!!) That's all my ideas!! Catcha Later....

Thanks for reading!!

-SneakerAce

(Wanna see some of my PMC work click here!!)

Reactions: Jordan

DeWolf

Feb 26, 2013
Some of these suggestions I already came up with except ender men your right there don't seem to be any unless the lack of air is like water to them.

chris

Mar 1, 2013
space station is an awsome idea. but instead of npc mobs. id like to see a server of all of you playing together. how many friends can you fit in your uss constitution? but yea. if we implament npc quests for jobs and money system maby the station can offer travelers fuel at an outlandish prices. that way if your rich you can buy gas. if ya poor we off mineing and refineing. maby alien teck trade on the station to? OH i saw the lil slugs grow into worms. what happens when a worm eats the ship or space station haha.

vin

Mar 1, 2013
All these idea!! i so hope he puts these in it will make it alot more interesting!! xD

chris

Mar 1, 2013
yea but the big ships that are funtional with redstone..if 2 worms get free and eat the left engine and air is escapeing....redstone is non funtional. need a dedicated Mr. scott in engineering.
the ebonhawk, firefly is a bit more manageable...6 ish people working on geting her together...15 min compaired to ..interesting(oh god oh god, we all gunna die!) o_O

Nexonoid

Feb 21, 2013
maybe an abandoned space station around the earth? nothing is working and you have to repair it to live there, and the "sky" will be totally covered by the earth (nothing but some asteroids with ores will be generated, and the space station)

chris

Mar 1, 2013
i think i understand. not every mod works with eachother. what i was doing was makeing my mod folder full of my favorates. witch is just mostly building tools for a spacecraft. and most mods are not compatable with 1.4.7? ouch.
props to programers! i was at a hope i could add stuff into glacticraft..but the code clash from say a redstone wireless might use the same code used in the mod someplace else so i get a crashishthing yes?

Mcman7

Mar 15, 2013
My fav idea is the space station. It would be even better if there were multi ones 2 visit. (sry 4 grammar lol)