[Suggestion/Request] Improved Configs

Tetketzu

Jan 23, 2016
Good day to you, I hope that this day/night.morning finds you well as you read this, I am posting this to make a small suggest or request, the request/suggest is it would be great to be able not only to edit the amount of power generation from the generators in your mod but the capacity of the generators.

I am currently editing all my modpack configs for my SSP to make it where the generators them self don't hold much power, making it where you have to rely more on actual storage units instead, I know they don't hold much power as it is but personally I'd like to make it where it only holds a tick or two of power.

Thank you for reading this and hope you have a wonderful day/night/morning!

Tetketzu

Jan 23, 2016
Well then, I guess my suggest and/or request has gone unread, oh well, guess I will have to try and do it my self.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
I read all the suggestions.

I do not see this as generally useful. I'm not going to change every feature of the mod just because 1 person wishes it was different.

If you know Java you might be able to find a way to code this yourself, it would be a case of changing the size of the .storage in any relevant tile entities. But the GUI and tooltips would still be based on the originally coded energy storage size.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Another thing which might be a config option: refinery efficiency. If you have mods like Thermal Expansion and Extra Utilities, Oil is very quckly not a problem anymore. Just grab a FluiVac and a few empty drums and you have enough oil for the rest of your life. Or any fluid pump+a tesseract+applied energistics+extracells.
So, to balance this I suggest adding an option which defines how much buckets of oil you need to get one bucket of fuel.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Oh, didn't know that. But still, a rocket's capacity is a limiting factor for how far you can go with that. I would set that factor to 100 or so, but would I even be able to liftoff with a full tank then?