2-Galactic Dimension- this dimension is the outside of the milky way
Galactic Dimension Stuff
Galaxies
Space Pirates
Abandoned ships
Other worlds (planets)
3-extra large oxygen tank
4-Advance Tech & Weapons
Solar Powered Furnace-you need 4 iron blocks in the corners and in the middle a solar panel and top and bottom some wires
Hovering Blocks (for gas planets)you need iron blocks around it and a booster it can be place in any block.
Booster-you need wiring on the corners and iron blocks and in the middle a flint and steel
Laser block-???( no ideas for this yet)attachable to the rocket
Laser Cannon- upgraded version of the laser block
Laser Detector-???(no ideas for this yet)
Vehicle microchip- can be attach to any vehicle
Vehicle Locator- use to look for missing vehicles (works with the microchip)
5-suits
Galactic Space Suit - upgraded version of the regular one
Durability is similar to heavy duty armor
Attachments
Thermal heater
Thats all for now

Mar 8, 2015
What really are the things importantly needed because now that i think of it there must be ways to improved certain things like the rocket and other stuff

Have you seen it yet and how about the idea of adding a fitness gui because you need to be fit for space travel and if your not fit you will throw up be unable ro control your self and will receive serious knockback on low gravity environments

Mar 8, 2015
I think that could work, but i think we need a sample design of it

Try asking Space Viking (if you know him) if he can make a sample of the fitness gui.

Mar 8, 2015
Oh you mean get some support with flans, yeah that could work but we have to make an original weapon design or else copyright

Mar 8, 2015
That could work but I think that could be a better version of a freeze ray, how about something very unique.
I had an idea of a name X-1 matter blaster.

Also how about this Frostech Nitrogen Cannon

Maybe the cannon effect will be slowing them down and like you said freeze them, but making the freeze effect is a bit tricky, let try asking Ezer'Arch about this maybe he could help us.

Last edited: