Takeoff planet images on Mars and the Moon

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Remember the first time you fly your rocket into the space? Well if you do, you must remember the amazing Overworld beneath your rocket (You can also see it from the space station)!
Wouldn't you like the same thing on Moon and Mars (and all other planets)? I sure would, because it looks amazing! It would be a great replacement for the stars everywhere thing.

3RkRWIL.png

Last edited:

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Yes, I found it odd when I left Mars' atmosphere to build a space station and saw that the iconic Mars sprite was missing. Support!

Reactions: MoltonMontro

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
I like this idea! Support!
I'm really sure micdoodle has planned this feature to apply to all planets. If he developed such a transition technique in the first place, it would make sense he'd take advantage of it.
Hmmm... I wonder why he didn't add it yet?! Maybe he's going to add it in 2.0.7?
I suspected it, but wasn't so sure due to the fact that it's without the normal undulations the moon's sprite usually has. Anyway, back to topic.
Yes, the Moon is very weird!

Support!

Try making a small, simple enemy ship with about 1 or 2 crew members in FTL, and make your own player ship with a teleporter. (I hope they add boarding shuttles instead :p ) Then board and fight them to the deathsies! FUN FUN FUN FOR SOME REASON CUZ CUZ CUZ ITS SO SIMPLE! FUN FUN

support?

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Support!

Try making a small, simple enemy ship with about 1 or 2 crew members in FTL, and make your own player ship with a teleporter. (I hope they add boarding shuttles instead :p ) Then board and fight them to the deathsies! FUN FUN FUN FOR SOME REASON CUZ CUZ CUZ ITS SO SIMPLE! FUN FUN

support?

Kerbal Space Program Spotted.