Temperature Suit (For all planets with cold/hot. temperatures)

"Do you think this suit shall be needed to survive on the (cold/hot) planets?"

• "No"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "NEVER!!!, this is the worst suggestion i have ever seen!!!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
As the title says when the other planets will be added you need to wear a special suit to survive on the planets:

*E.G.1.*: When going to venus you will need to wear the Temperature Suit otherwise you will burn and have constant damage.

*E.G.2.*: When going to a cold planet you will need the Temperature Suit IF not wearing the suit you will get a freeze effect: (The Freeze effect makes it so the player cant move, his screen will turn a bit blue and evantually he will have constant damge by freezing.)

Thats everything i have to say, please comment and say what you think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezer'Arch

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
As the title says when the other planets will be added you need to wear a special suit to survive on the planets:

*E.G.1.*: When going to venus you will need to wear the Temperature Suit otherwise you will burn and die instantly.

*E.G.2.*: When going to a cold planet you will need the Temperature Suit IF not wearing the suit you will get a freeze effect: (The Freeze effect makes it so the player cant move, his screen will turn a bit blue and evantually he will die instantly of freezing.)

Thats everything i have to say, please comment and say what you think about it.
Remove the instantly die and change it in a more constantly damage and we got a deal