Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How can I remove a poll?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tesik

Jul 25, 2015
Hello everyone,
I decided to start a public Galacticraft 4 server on my PC as to give everyone the oportunity to enjoy the new features in multiplayer. The server is just plain vanilla with forge and galacticraft (although towny might be added if problems arise too frequently. For now, backups should do.) I don't plan adding any other mods as Galacticraft itself has gone a long way to version 4 and has now a wide area covered - from energy generation through advanced machinery and space exploration to decorations. Also similar stuff applies to vanilla 1.11. I'd like the community to cooperate on large-scale projects and bring life and civilization to the Overworld as well as other worlds of the server but you can do anything - it's still minecraft, right?
If you have something to say, let me know by leaving a reply.

Hostname: 7m351.sh.cvut.cz

Version: 1.11.2

Mods: Micdoodle Core, Galacticraft Core, Galacticraft Planets [4.0.2.190], JEI

Plugins: (None)

Rules:
1. No cheaty mods (minimaps are allowed but not recommended)
2. Don't be aggressive
3. Don't mess with other people's stuff without permission
4. Don't scam

Staff:
Tesik_CZ

HW Specs:
CPU: i7-6700K @4.5GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR4 Dual-channel @3GHz
SSD: 240GB AHCI
Network: 1Gb/s

Last edited:

Tesik

Jul 25, 2015
The server went down somehow this weekend when I wasn't home but it's up again. I am considering switching to a different operating system.
EDIT: [9th August 16:51 UTC] The piece of crap restarted again, sorry.

Last edited:

Tesik

Jul 25, 2015
The server will be down for a few days. I'm having some difficulties running it but it will go back on soon. I'm sorry.

Tesik

Jul 25, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm back and planning to get the server up again (in a few weeks or maybe a month) with some slight changes:
Minecraft: 1.12.2
Galacticraft: Latest
The world save will be the same.

Tesik

Jul 25, 2015
Still offline, unfortunately. I will try to set it up when I get back home in a week, the PC is running again so it shouldn't be a big problem.

Tesik

Jul 25, 2015
After a very long time (2 years or so), the server is up again with an updated version of Galacticraft and vastly better internet connection. If no problems arise, the server should be updated to 1.12.2 within a few days. The world save file is still the same.