The Fix for my Bugs

stirfry213

Mar 5, 2013
I think the MCPC Plus server jar is not compatible with Galacticraft.

I was having the same issue over and over no matter what version of GC I used. Every time I spawned into either the moon or the overworld, as soon as the parachuting chest landed, the game would crash. So, I decied to start a fresh MCPC Plus server. I didn't add any mods except what was required by GC. MCPC+ already had forge in it, so I just had to add the Player API and put the GC jar in the mods folder. Still, same issue, so I knew it wasn't my other mods that were conflicting.

I then download a fresh minecraft_server.jar from MOJANG, created my run.bat file and started the server. Then went to MC Forge and loaded the version for a vanilla server. Then installed the Player API and GC. Now the mod works FLAWLESSLY!

So I can only conclude MCPC+ has something built into it that conflicts with GC. I hope this helps anyone having issues.

stirfry213

Mar 5, 2013
Providing an update to this post. As suggested by flashman111 (thank you!), I downloaded bukkitforge for my vanilla/forge/player api only server. It worked great. GC still worked very well. My other bukkit pluggins like WorldEdit and CraftBook work 99% (a few oddities). I would have been a happy camper had 1.5 not just came out! lol. Now I'm just waiting on BukkitForge and Galacticraft to all update for 1.5.