Modpack The Giant Galaxy modpack [1.7.10]

Apr 18, 2018
i hope you don't mind but i might add this to my modpack AdvvanceCraft on technic. its only because the addons i have are kind of small.

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
I returned to the development of the project after 1 year. In connection with a lot of new updates for add-ons, it will take me about a week, but soon version 1.1.2 stable will be released

Camille

Apr 27, 2019
Hi,
I'm french, I wanted to know where the mods folder and config folder is located? And on which platform we can play. I use ftb to play with mods? does it works with your modpack? if no can you explain me how can I download these files and where etc...
Thank u

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
Soon, if I overcome laziness and decide compatibility issues, then I will update modpack and add new addons. Next in line:
4-Space
Zollern Galaxy
Kerency addons
And more.

Last edited:

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
a good modpack is getting better!
version 1.2.0 released! Changes:
Replaced some planets
Farscape is updated to version 0.0.4 alpha fix
Vacuum Horizon is updated to version AV 0.5.1
Space Research and Galaxy additions returned to modpack
Added Tier 11 & 12 Rockets (Farscape)
Added many new dimensions and galaxies to Andromeda (Farscape)
Added Kerency System Addon to Modpack
Some bugs fixed

Enjoy!

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
P.S. I did this version in a hurry, so if you notice bugs, let me know here, I will be grateful.

reboot001

Aug 15, 2017
I can't figure out how to create a mothership using Amun Ra I am using the shuttle rocket but still can't find the "Create Mothership" option

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
Version 1.2.1 released! Changes:
deleted folder "Other mods" to reduce modpack size. All those mods can still be downloaded to modpack and they will work perfectly with it.
Some bugs fixed

Enjoy!

CGaming547

Aug 21, 2019
I would love this mudpack if I could play the latest version. (Crashed)

The game crashed whilst initializing game
Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Two space station types registered with the same home planet ID: -29

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
I would love this mudpack if I could play the latest version. (Crashed)

The game crashed whilst initializing game
Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Two space station types registered with the same home planet ID: -29
this is most likely a problem with space stations from amun-ra. This is most likely to disappear if you only play with amun-ra shuttles and don't create space stations from vanilla galacticraft or vice versa. In the next release I will try to solve it.
P.S. This is ID conflict, i will fix it

Last edited:

Trickerlon

Sep 13, 2019
this is most likely a problem with space stations from amun-ra. This is most likely to disappear if you only play with amun-ra shuttles and don't create space stations from vanilla galacticraft or vice versa. In the next release I will try to solve it.
P.S. This is ID conflict, i will fix it
Even if I remove one of the the game crashes and has the same error
Please answer soon:(

Last edited: