The Nation Minecraft |Version a0.1.39.641| 20 slots| Professionally Hosted and 24/7

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
The owner of The Nation Minecraft has been very kind to me. He has allowed me to use his server to host a small Galacticraft community. This is pure vanilla Galacticraft folks, perhaps using my WIP addon, Space Expanded. Join: galacticraft.tnmserver.com!

Hosted in eastern Canada, on a dedicated server, Tsrizchris has kindly given me 1 gig of ram to use for a server. I first planned to use it for closed testing, but I then decided to open it up to the community and run a Galacticraft server on it.

The rules are simple:

• Don't grief.
  • Use only Galacticraft in your mods folder, although Optifine and NEI are acceptable.
  • This is not a cracked server, and it never will be. If you want to play, support Mojang and buy the game.
  • Respect all others in actions and in chat. That means keep the swearing to a minimum, and if you must get into an argument with another player, do so outside of the game.
  • Don't ask for OP/Staff. The server is good as it is.
Current Staff:
  • Just me, jasonB221.
  • Tsrizchris, the owner of The Nation Minecraft, has OP, but will rarely be on. I just ask that you respect him.
About Space Expanded:
  • Space Expanded is an addon that will shortly have it's first alpha release. In that release, there will not be many items, as I am waiting for a teleportation bug to be fixed with vanilla GC before releasing the major feature, to spare me a lot of bug reports.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Never mind its awsome!! you can't open the chest at spawn though :(

Last edited:

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
nvm i fixed it. it was industrial craft :p
Awesome server wish there were more people to play with though.
More players needed! Its the only galacticraft server alive! please more players. I'm lonely... :(

It's a race to the moon!

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2013
Finland
Could you please add instruction for noobs to do this : prevent leaves from decaying=true,instead of false: And then we could play server with no decaying leaves. Maybe micdoodle8 will add Carbon Dioxide supply to acutally prevent leaves from decaying using the mod,not the cfg

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
Could you please add instruction for noobs to do this : prevent leaves from decaying=true,instead of false: And then we could play server with no decaying leaves. Maybe micdoodle8 will add Carbon Dioxide supply to acutally prevent leaves from decaying using the mod,not the cfg
In order to do that, I would have to change the server configuration file, and then everyone who joins would have to change their file. Due to that, and the fact that I like decaying leaves, I will not be changing the server configuration file.