The natives of mars

Feb 17, 2013
Now i thought the idea of creepers coming from mars whas kinda cool....but why cant they breathe on their own homeplanet? Are they mutants of themselves when maybe their world died? Just thought it was weird that they need oxygen where they come from....but maybe thats why they came to minecraftia? You could remove the oxygen masks or keep em i dont really know just wanted it to come to your attention. I will be looking forward to the release.

Riderrocks

Feb 15, 2013
Maybe he can create sorta of a mutant type creeper with the normal creepers who need oxygen masks. The mutant creeper could be a type of a boss for the dungeons.

Riderrocks

Feb 15, 2013
Yea well I was thinking more of a larger creeper that would do melee damage and have a threat of exploding when near death.

Ghaz_ranka

Feb 14, 2013
How about we think of more than default minecraft mobs? There are plenty of other mods that add custom mobs why not take a step in their direction and come up with a custom mob(s) for each planet. The entire placing helmets on current mobs just seems a bit silly.

Feb 17, 2013
And i was more thinking not what you guys were thinking ^^ As my question is that why do the creepers have masks when they are born on mars. Then i came up with diffrent explanastions. One of them being that maybe creepers ARE the mutants and they were something else before. Just found the urge to say that.