The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Actually, I am just shy..." Archie replied.

((That, and I'm busy writing another thread. By the way, I have the monster thing planned out, so wait until I post in here before you make the posts yourself if you get to the part where you find the monster!))

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Well lets find out whats going on.
So, lets find a cave, explore it, find whats going on, etc etc. Ever played a dungeon game? There always in the dungeons. So.. yeah.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Let me do the talking here.
(Matt talks to other studying people, and finds out whats going on.)
Ok, moaning, tons of walkers, aaand earthquakes.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((Wait! Stop ninja'ing me! You post too fast!))

The space station seemed empty. Archie felt like it was some sort of a zombie movie, and Uranus creeping in the sky made the situation even worse for him.

"W...where is e...everyone?" he asked. After he said that, a small voice could be heard.

"Mmnmnhhmmnn..." the voice said. Sneaking in through the wall, Archie noticed it was just a lazy researcher napping during his job.

"Damn the lazy researchers...Or it's nighttime on Oberon..." Archie concluded. Shortly after, an earthquake ensued, stirring the researcher awake.

"NO, CHICKENS, STOP EATING ME!" he yelled. "God damn those earthquakes! Can't a researcher nap during his job?! When will the astronauts arrive so they can fix the issue alterady for me to nap alterady?!" he complained. Shortly afterwards, he saw the trio giving him a nasty look. "....crud."

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"Goddamit guys.. why are all of you taking a nap during your jobs.." *Iso facepalmed hisself because of the fact he IS a Scienist too*

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: And.. OH CRAP! *Giant rock gets moved from somewhere else, and whole outside area is filled with WALKERS.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Maybe because we're tired of constantly working in bases on other planets? I want to go back to the Overworld alterady," the same researcher complained back to Iso. Afterwards, a small robot resembling the Spirit robot came along the room.

"Yeah, those holes were popping over and over with the earthquakes," the robot explained to Matt. "And yeah, the outside is filled with Walkers and other monsters, as it is currently nighttime."

((Let's not forget the Cryos, advanced versions of Pyros))

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Reeeally slow, especially since most researchers around here tend to be grumpy and slackers like this one here," said robot commented. The particular lazy researcher shot him a nasty glare, before he stormed off, muttering to himself about how he can't have some sleep.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Any clues to the earthquakes? Also, whats moving such a large rock, releasing tons of walkers??? That rock just cant be moved by a FEW walkers. Not even 100. Its like... 1000 pounds.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"But why dont you guys use sentry turrets to clear the whole outside from walkers??"
2013-10-22_15.21.50.png <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"I mean how could there be like 1000 walkers outside??"

"Doesnt this base has a DEFENCE SYSTEM?" "Like Sentry Turrets and stuff?"

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Unfortunaly, I don't know what might be causing those earthquakes, but I know that it is something BIG that lives under the massive lake under us," the robot commented, once again making Archie feel uneasy.

"Also, the turrets are mainly used for overworld control. And yes, it has, just look over the window," the robot said. Tons of turrets were there decimating the Walkers that came out of the ocean.

((Iso, why do you make all bases look completely undefended?))

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Thats a good point you have. These scientists are PURE slackers. But then again, wouldnt the turrets just topple during the earthquakes? Yeah... It would wouldnt it?