The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Okay... *Punches egg over and over, cracks appear* And... then.. *Sets by Glowstone Torch* *Slimeling Egg Hatches!* Awwww! Hmm... *Puts Chest-Backpack onto Slimeling.* I shall name you, Lapis. Lapis the Blue Slimeling!

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"Congratz with your alien slimeling thingy, ive did some research at those things.. and i've discoverd they just work like the wolves back at the overworld..

other thing to mention: They grow and eat the most redicilous things.."

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"Lets see, redstone repeaters, metal, battery's,emerald (Minecraft payment), even swords, gunpowder and even more things to say.."

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Wow, odd..." Archie commented. "Anyway, this is no time to talk, we have to find Spoon," he quickly reminded the others.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Thanks spoon. And Iso, I found a weird frequency on venus... Its very odd. Maybe we should check it out? The frequency is like a explosion, then sparks, but then quietness... At the end theres a weird sound, which does NOT sound like a regular alien...

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
(So, you're making your own missions? That's fine, as long as it doesn't includes irreversible events, such as destroying the Moon base. If the new mission requires a new area, let me know.)

"Hm....could it be a volcano?" Archie commented.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Perhaps. I am unsure... But one thing is for sure: Whatever it is, it didn't sound happy.. It kinda sounded like somebody said help in the background also...
(There needs to be a new area on Venus, a Volcano or something.)

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Well.. I guess this is a chance to use something I found.. *Pulls out odd looking compass* It lead me to the slimeling egg. Perhaps it will lead us to other odd creatures. Maybe even the one I think I heard in the frequency. Lets go now! *Gets into spaceship, while rest of crew gets into there own spaceships, and we all blast off to Venus. Unfortunatley, again for Matt, he crashes. But its not by an asteroid this time...*
Matt: Well.. This is pleasant, huh Lapis?
Lapis: *Slimeling noise*
Matt: :D We are almost there! Wait, why did the rocket stop? Uh... Lapis?
Lapis: ? *Lapis looks curiously at Matt*
Matt: ... I think were going down... AHHHHHHHHHH! *Crash*
Matt: *Wakes up in deep cavern* Ugh... Lapis? Oh there you are... Seems you landed on your backpack. *Picks up lapis, puts on Re-enforced Chestplate's shoulder.*
Hello? Can anyone hear me? Guess not... Hey... whats up there? *Sees large mountain* Maybe I should check it out... And figure out why the ship crashed. *Matt searches for a way out*

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Iso! Matt crashed again!" Archie yelled through the radio as the two began to approach the Venusian colony. Thankfully, the researchers seemed to be up and about right now, especially since it was daytime at Venus.

Matt: Perhaps. I am unsure... But one thing is for sure: Whatever it is, it didn't sound happy.. It kinda sounded like somebody said help in the background also...
(There needs to be a new area on Venus, a Volcano or something.)

((There is alterady a Volcano area, the Venusian dungeon is located inside the Volcano. Don't ask me why.))

((Off-Topic: Typing with this new keyboard feels SO good...it's keys are very soft!))

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*RADIO* "Archie, my surface scanners are telling me that the surface, that i was supposed to land in is very unstable."

"There is a big lava pool under there ground.."

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"WHAT?!" Archie yelled through the radio. "...well, now that I think about it, it's not that surprising, being Venus and all..." he quickly added.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Lapis.. This cave... Its not natural, is it? Hey... theres a deeper hole... and some light down there... could be lava... *Rumble rumble* Umm.. Why is the ground shaking.. *Matt turns around and realizes a cave in!* No! Ugh.. Down seems to be my only option. *Matt slowly climbs down.* Hey... Theres a book... *Picks up book*
*Matt reads aloud*

Day 12.
My studies show that this planet is full of pyro's, and that they are guarding a mountain for some odd reason. There is alot of lava, but no idea's how it is there. Unfortunatley, this lava is not natural. This lava has been spread out randomly. Which is odd... More studies required.

Day 13.
I have been attacked by pyros... My lab was wrecked... All is lost.. The only thing I have is this book. I hope I find help soon...

Day 14.
*Ink is splattered around this page* I am on the verge of being caught. I need help. If you are reading this, get into the mountain! Save me! He is goi- *The rest is illegible. (unable to read)

Matt: Woah... This guy is a scientist... He seems to have dropped his book.. But who is capturing him??? I must find out more information on this!! Hey, look at that. Lava. Hmm... There seems to be a way up past this lava. Good thing I have this steel-bucket. *Matt starts to move the lava away with the bucket* That took a while, but it was ALL worth it. Now to get up and- Wait a second. What about my ship... Hmm... I should look for that when I get to the surface. *Matt begins climbing to the surface*