The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
*When Iso continiue walking he came to the large MAIN LAUNCH PAD AREA, where he saw he's first new team-mate.*
((Accepted. By the way, the Flag Time thread only has a picture of your character's face.))

Archie noticed another guy heading towards the launch pad. He quietly muttered a 'hello'.
Try the latest posts of "Flag time" thread

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((You can add speech phrases like I did with the voice in the intercom.))

((Also, since Space Unicorn isn't here right now, we will have to begin the first trip without him.))

"Hm, not all of you are in here, but I suppose that will do." said the intercom once again. "Recent scans of Mars have detected that there's a large cave system somewhere under it's surface, apparently with life in it. We need you all to investigate. The main spaceship will be ready in a second."

Right after the intercom said that, a large gate in front of the trio opened, revealing a big spaceship, with ISTA's logo engraved on both of it's sides. It was made of a soft Iron, Steel and Tin mix, maintaining a streamlined, but still impressive view. The spaceship's door casually opened. Archie had his mouth wide open.

"Wow, that's the biggest spaceship I have ever seen...!" he exclaimed out loud.

((By the way, SpaceUnicorn, if you happen to be reading this now, and any other user who applies later on, you can use another spaceship by going to the spaceship landing pad and ask the intercom for a spare spaceship, and set it's destination.))

Reactions: hellomynameis

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
((You can add speech phrases like I did with the voice in the intercom.))

((Also, since Space Unicorn isn't here right now, we will have to begin the first trip without him.))

"Hm, not all of you are in here, but I suppose that will do." said the intercom once again. "Recent scans of Mars have detected that there's a large cave system somewhere under it's surface, apparently with life in it. We need you all to investigate. The main spaceship will be ready in a second."

Right after the intercom said that, a large gate in front of the trio opened, revealing a big spaceship, with ISTA's logo engraved on both of it's sides. It was made of a soft Iron, Steel and Tin mix, maintaining a streamlined, but still impressive view. The spaceship's door casually opened. Archie had his mouth wide open.

"Wow, that's the biggest spaceship I have ever seen...!" he exclaimed out loud.

"its very imperessive" said Iso.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((Also, you don't need to quote my posts to continue the roleplay, just pointing it out. :p))

Archie nodded, and quickly(and somewhat childishly) ran inside the spaceship.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*Iso facepalmed his-self when seeing this.*

"Well i think we are gonna leave now.." *when saying this Iso walked to the big and immpressive SpaceShuttle*

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((Micdoodle is online now, I hope he sees this roleplay! :D))

((Also, if Dinammar or any other user becomes inactive, to prevent leaving them behind, we'll just assume that they tagged along the main characters but never said anything.))

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((Now that you said "other man", I realized I forgot to add in the Gender option! You don't need to edit your app to say that, though.))

"Me? I'm Archie..." he said awkwardly. After the three were in the spaceship, it's door gently shut, and the sound of power building up could be heard.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please sit down and fasten yourselves to the seats, the spaceship will be soon lifting off." the intercom said yet again. Archie quickly went towards a seat, and did what the intercom instructed him and the others to do.

((Also, Iso, avoid always using italic for speech. That would be better reserved for robotic speech, such as someone being heard speaking from an intercom. Such as how Bold would be better for screaming. Not sure about Underlined, though.))

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"I'm not sure...I mean, from what I've heard, they alterady have bases set on Venus, the Moon, Mars and Oberon, so I think the missions would be to maintain the bases and such. I'm curious to see what's in the caves," he replied.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"And the Captain said there was possible life dont we need to get sentry turrets with us?"

2013-10-22_15.21.50.png ((Sentry turrets from ICBM))

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((I was thinking about introducing my Swet OC in Mars, but I'm not sure. Would you all be fine with it?))

"There are alterady some Sentry bots awaiting for you three in the Mars base," the intercom answered Iso. "And the Mars base is mostly populated by Scientists instead of Astronauts.", it answered again. ((Actually I intended the bases to populate as more players joined the roleplay.))

"And no, the mission is to go to Mars to check some of it's detected activity. But after the mission is concluded, you are free to go to Venus." the same voice answered Dina.

The spaceship afterwards took off, the upper gate almost instantly opening itself and allowing sunlight to shine in the room. It rapidly went out of the base, and within seconds the three astronauts could see the lone island they were in, alongside most of the Squiddy-Squiddy ocean.

"Pretty..." Archie commented as he saw the blue ocean get smaller and smaller as they went through the Overworld's Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere and most of the Thermosphere. It would be a matter of time until it reached the Exosphere and finally left the Overworld's orbit.