The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by OpelSpeedster, Oct 20, 2013.

?

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

  1. Yes!

    15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. No way!

    11 vote(s)
    42.3%
  1. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72
    "ARCHIE RUN!!!!" *Iso screamed this so Archie could hear that*
     
  2. Douglas_Fresh

    Douglas_Fresh Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2013
    Messages:
    804
    Likes Received:
    245
    "No worries, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. I was busy looking around at this impressive base. Anyway, I'm looking for my three crew members, would you have any idea where they might be? I'm Space Unicorn, by the way. You can just call me Spoon, it's kind of a shortened nickname my buddy gave me. And why is everyone running around near the air lock, something going on?"
     
  3. Dinammar

    Dinammar Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2013
    Messages:
    657
    Likes Received:
    151
    *Dina gets scratched by a walker* "Oh god, this isn't my day" *She enters the base and runs to the researches*
     
  4. Dinammar

    Dinammar Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2013
    Messages:
    657
    Likes Received:
    151
    "Iso, Archie, come on quickly! Dawn will be in 15 minutes!!!"
     
  5. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72

    *Iso bumped very hard against spoon* "Ow that hurt really hard!"
     
  6. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72

    "well, -Ouch im in, but Archie...
     
  7. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72

    "Sorry.... Hey! Aren't you spoon?"

    "the member we missed?"
     
  8. Dinammar

    Dinammar Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2013
    Messages:
    657
    Likes Received:
    151
    "He will be fine! Dawn is in 1 minute"
     
    somepplsay likes this.
  9. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72
    "All personal staff evacuate" *Said the Intercom* "THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SITUATION, Please remain calm!"
     
  10. OpelSpeedster

    OpelSpeedster Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2013
    Messages:
    428
    Likes Received:
    27
    ((Archie is still inside. He had bumped into Spoon, remember?))

    "Well, apparently there's a Walker out there..." he explained.
     
  11. OpelSpeedster

    OpelSpeedster Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2013
    Messages:
    428
    Likes Received:
    27
    ((Woah, wait, it's not an emergency situation. It's not like there's an Enderdragon out there, it's just a Walker that will die off soon.))
     
  12. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72

    ((there are actully several walkers))
     
  13. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72
    *when everyone was inside, Iso started explaining his discovery*
     
  14. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72
    "I have noticed 5 Broken/Offline Sentry turrets that are supposed to protect the outside area from those monsters... but they dont look repaired"

    2013-10-22_15.21.50.png
     
  15. Dinammar

    Dinammar Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2013
    Messages:
    657
    Likes Received:
    151
    *Dina's walker scratch got bigger*
     
  16. OpelSpeedster

    OpelSpeedster Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2013
    Messages:
    428
    Likes Received:
    27
    ((Well, that makes sense, but also, avoid controlling too much the flow of gameplay. I never intended the Sentry Bots to be shut down/broken.))

    After the alarm issued, several Sentry Bots immediatly turned on, but these were white-colored, seemingly as a backup defense mechanism of the base, and marched towards the Walker horde, decimating them in a gruesome manner.

    =====

    "Well, now I'm glad I didn't go outside..." Archie commented. He then noticed Dina had a scratch, apparently from a Walker. "Uh...you have a....uh...scratch...." he quietly pointed out.
     
  17. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72
    "Could it possible that some of the walkers may have caused it that some of the turrets are broken?"
     
  18. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72
    "I mean, could they harm the turrets?" *Asked Iso"
     
  19. IsoMS

    IsoMS Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    970
    Likes Received:
    72

    "That doesnt look good at all.."
     
  20. OpelSpeedster

    OpelSpeedster Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2013
    Messages:
    428
    Likes Received:
    27
    "I don't know... I mean, they are like zombies... besides ,they can't even reach the turrets, unless they had gotten into the base," a researcher pointed out.

    "Oh my god..." another researcher gasped as she saw how badly Dina got scratched. "We need to heal that gap, it might cause a severe infection!" she called out. Two white-colored bots marched towards the room, accompanied by two paramedics.
     

Share This Page